Chapter 57

Duchess' Pov

After the initial shock of Alice finding out about my powers, she sat there, as still as can be whilst i stared at her.

Her eyes were glazed over as if a coating of film had covered them. As soon as her eyes snapped shut and stopped glimmering i knew she was finished with her vision.

"You are still in Carlisle's future although it did not tell me when you two were going to come together again and for that I am sorry." She had sorrow seeping through her voice.

"Don't you dare apologise Alice, for this is none of your doing. When I get my hands on Esme, I will not be merciful though." The hatred I felt to a woman I had never met before filled me.

"Well, if I get anything else, I will let you know. I will keep an eye out for Carlisle's decisions as well." 

"Thank you so much Alice. You are free to go whenever you would like. When you get home, tell Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper I told them hi and I love them."

"I will Mom." She said, oblivious to her calling me mom.

"Alice, sweetie, what did you just call me?" I asked as I felt the burning sensation within my eyes as tears built up.

"Oh God I am so sorry, I didn't mean to but I mean you kinda are because Carlisle's my dad and you married him which makes you my step mom, unless you don't want to be. God, i am so stupid and I am so sor-"

I cut her off with a bone crushing hug.

"I love you darling and if you want to call me mom then you are more then welcome to. And tell the others as well."

"I will and I love you too."

After a minute or so, we separated from the hug.

"It's time for you to go home Alice, I shall come and visit soon though. I promise."

We smiled at each other and she left whilst I sat there as my brain caught up with my heart.

I don't know how long I sat there for.