Bakugo x small reader (part 2)

"HUH!? What did you say?!" His position looked like he was ready to fight

"Why do you wanna see my quirk anyway?"
"I want you to fight me" he said while getting angry. I could see some sparks on his hands, I guessed that was his quirk. It looked like he really wanna fight so I just ignored him by keeping my mouth shut.
"Oii!! Did you just ignore me!?" I swore he looked like he was ready to kill me.

Thank god Kirishima and Denki stopped him by holding his arms.
"Sorry, don't mind him. Bakugo is always acting this way" Kirishima hit Bakugo's head. 'So his name is Bakugo'
"Let me go!! You wanna die you red head!?" Bakugo screamed.
"Bakugo you shouldn't do that to a new student" Iida said while doing the chopping motion with his hand.

"Are you okay?" The girls asked in concern.
"I'm fine"
'Well that was a waste of recess time'

-Lunch break-
"YOU!!! Let's fight" Bakugo screamed from afar running to me who was about to start eating my rice with the girls. The girls were shocked seeing him running to us and I just continued eating.
"You!!" He fixed his intense glance at me so I looked up at him.
"Who? Me?" I pointed at myself pretending to be dumbfounded.
"Yes you! let's fight!" Again I could see his sparks on his hands .
"Nope"
He ignored my reply and grabbed my hand, trying to drag me away from my food.
"Stop I'm eating!" I raised my voice.
"Then after you finish eating"
"Still no"

-School finished-
"You!! Show me your quirk"
"No"

-on the way home-
"You!! Let's fight"
"No"

This happened so many times for around a week, I was starting to get tired saying "no". Every time he saw me, he would seize the opportunity to ask me the same question.

-lunch break-
"You! Let's—" he interrupted my lunch again. I stood up from my seat and spoke in a loud voice.
"UGH, "YOU YOU" SO ANNOYING. I HAVE A NAME. WHY DON'T YOU START REMEMBERING MY NAME THEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO ME" I stopped him from talking, not wanting to hear the same question every single fucking day.

"Ooo, Bakugo actually got yelled by a girl, and it's the new girl, (y/n)" Kirishima said.
"Shut up!!" He said to his best friend.
"So if I called you by your name, you would fight me?"
"NO YOU DUMB!" I was starting to feel like Bakugo, getting mad all the time and spoke like I was possessed every time.
"Why do you want to fight with me anyway?" I sighed while I massage my forehead a little, calming down my anger.
"Cus if I can beat you, that means I'm one step closer to become the no.1 hero" his smug looking face was clearly shown.
"I'm not worth it so give up"

"By the way, we never really see her quirk and she always looked like she was hiding something" Mineta voice could be heard from a middle of the silent crowd.
"Truee... are you hiding something from us?" A random guy said. I didn't even know who he was.
The voice of doubts from the crowd were starting to get wilder.

I stepped forward, closer to Bakugo.
"UGH OKAY!! You wanna fight? I'll fight" I said right in front of his face and walked away to the school field.
I could feel his wide smirk behind me.
.
.
.
"3, 2, 1, start!" The crowd said in unison.
Bakugo started running really fast with a smile of satisfaction on his face. Explosions could be heard and I felt like I was in danger so I just tried my best to avoid all of his attacks. I was surprised with my agility skills. I knew I couldn't just keep running, I needed to find some objects and made them big so I could attack him. I went to the soccer goal and waited for him to come. Finding the right moment, I changed the goal size to become super big in a second and the pole hit him quite hard, pushing him quite far from me. He managed to lessen the damage by attacking the object so it didn't hit him hard.

I did this attack repeatedly with different objects that I could find while I was running. As expected, he was too skilful and all I could do was just trying to survive. The crowd was getting super hyped. 'Where are the teachers!?' I thought to myself in the middle of a fight.

I felt so tired and maybe I overused my power a little. 'There was no sign of me shrinking which is good but I think I'm gonna die really soon'. There  was no more objects left that I could use, there was no way I was gonna win so I just stood there.
I saw him preparing his biggest blast while running to me and I just shut my eyes.

Weird enough I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes and I could only see a pair of leg in front of me. I looked up seeing Bakugo stopped his punching action, looking down at me with his widened eyes and opened mouth. I looked at myself and found out I was in an oversized school uniform?? Then I realized something.

"DAMMIT!!!" I shouted and noticed that even my voiced change it into a child's voice.

Aizawa-sensei came into a sight. 'Too late!!!!!' I screamed silently.
"Everyone go back to your class!" Anyone could see that he was VERY angry. In no time, most of the students went away from the scene.
Aizawa-sensei came to me and Bakugo, then looked at me in confusion.
"Explain" his aura was scarier than Bakugo wanting to kill someone.
Bakugo did the whole explaining thing with a little arguing with Aizawa-sensei, saying how it wasn't his fault.

"You two, suspension for a week and Bakugo, take care of (y/n) for the whole week because..." he showed a letter and somehow I recognized that handwriting. The letter said "I'm sorry to trouble you but me and my wife have some urgent business so please take care of my daughter while I'm away. Thank you" it was my father's writing.

'Such a bad timing to leave your precious child alone!!'

"What!? No way I'm taking care of her!?"
"You will, also since you two won't be coming to school, come to the teacher's office so I can give you homework and do it if you don't want the principle to know"

He left us alone and we just stared at each other wondering how did it turn out like this.