Shy Bakugo x shy reader (part 1)

Everyone in class 1-A knew that Bakugo and (y/n) had a crush on each other, but they were too shy to speak out about their feelings

Bakugo's POV
I was just peacefully looking at (y/n) talking to her bestfriend, Uraraka, hoping to see her smile but I saw something better. I got to see her face as red as tomato. I guessed they had some serious topic going on.

"YOOO BAKUGO!!! Stalking your crush in the early morning is bad for your heart you know?" Kirishima annoyingly grinning and sitting in front of me, taking my attention.

"WHO THE FUCK IS STALKING HIS CRUSH?!!!" I annoyingly screamed making (y/n)'s attention on me.

"You know, if you hide your feelings longer than this, someone might take your crush for real" Kirishima giving me the same bullshits advice.

"Shut up, I know at least that much ok"

"Oya oya oya, did someone just admit that he has a crush?" He gave me that little smirk.

"What are you going to let me do this time?"

"Today you are unexpectedly taking all my advices, did she do anything weird to you?"

"JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!" I warned him to stop saying bullshits or I would blow him up.

"Fine fine, so... go ask her to come to this cats' circus show on this weekend. I got these tickets for both of you so better not waste it. And don't worry, you won't get rejected cus she is a big fan of cats. Btw your eyes are sparkling too much you know"

"STOP COMMENTING ON MY REACTION OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Why are you still on your seat? GO ON AND ASK HER NOW!!!" He lectured me

"Now?"

"OF COURSE, WHEN ELSE?!!!"

(Y/n)'s POV
Uraraka suddenly bringing a topic about crush which made me feel uncomfortable. I get it, she knew that I have a crush on Bakugo, but she doesn't need to keep teasing me about him everyday right?

"(Y/n).... you know Bakugo keeps looking at you for a while now?" She teased me again with those excited eyes.

"Haaa??" My face felt so hot suddenly because I thought I was the only one who felt like he was watching me.

I tried having a glimpse of him after hearing his famous cursing and our eyes met.

I covered my face and I heard footsteps coming closer to my place.

"(Y/n)..." someone poked my shoulder and when I looked up, IT WAS BAKUGO!!!!!!

'DID THAT LOOK MAKE HIM MAD? OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO?!! NO NO... BE BRAVE! NOTHING WILL BE IMPROVED IF I KEEP BEING A COWARD LIKE THIS'

"I-I (clear throats) I have this one spare ticket for a cat show, will you come? I asked you cus I heard that you're a big fan of cats" he asked me in a little bit higher tone than his usual, maybe he was nervous and I couldn't believe Bakugo can get embarrassed.

To be honest, hearing about cats made me relax a little bit since I can have some parts of my brain thinking about how cute the cats will be instead of thinking about him all the time.

"SURE!! I WILL COME!" I gave him my biggest smile. He looked kinda surprised with my answer.

"Well then see you on Sunday near the park at 12!" He went back to his seat after reminding me.

"WOOOO SOMEONE JUST GOT ASKED FOR A DATE!!!" Uraraka back at it again with the tease.

"It's not a date"

"Anyway, I will dress you up to bring out ur maximum cutesy level!!"

~SUNDAY~

(Y/n)'s POV
I made sure to come 10 minutes earlier because I didn't want to make him wait even for 1 sec. But oh boi, I saw him standing near the park already. I ran off to him letting my dress that my best friend chose getting a little bit blown by the wind.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting!! Since when were you waiting?"

"No it's fine, you're not late. I just arrived and you don't need to run all the way here. I'm not going anywhere" that was my first time hearing a soft Bakugo and it almost killed my heart.

"You're right"

"Should we go now?"

"Yeah... let's go!"

Everything suddenly got so awkward while we were walking and the silent moment was unbearable until he finally decided to say something.

"Hmm you look cute today... no it's actually very cute" he ruffled his head trying to hide his embarrassment.

"A-a-a really??? thanks, that was actually the first time a guy ever said that to me. I appreciate it" I got so embarrassed but I manage to give him a smile.

"Shit! You are really the cutest"

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to his shoulder. That seriously surprised me, it made my heart went crazy.

-I didn't know it's gonna be this long.... feel free to tell me things that I should improve -