Bakugo x depressed reader (part 3)

-school day-Bakugo's PoV My day started like usual

-school day-
Bakugo's PoV
My day started like usual. Kirishima always bugging me since the morning.
"Bakugo, wanna hang out with us after school?"
"ok"
"Who should we invite?"
"ok"
"bruh, your answer doesn't even match my question"
"ok"
"do you have to be that focused waiting for (y/n)?" He asked an obvious thing.
"Yup"
"O- You're not even hiding the fact that you like her" that voice was not from Kirishima.
"Well I mean- Todoroki!! Stop coming out of nowhere"
"I was here the whole time though" he continued drinking his juice box.
His poker face kinda creeped out.
I kept looking at the gate and yes, I saw (y/n)

Your PoV
Today, I came barely late to school again. I also wore the gloves that Bakugo gave me.
"Morning (y/n)!" A familiar voice calling my name and I could feel my heart stopped for a moment.
"Morning Bakugo"
"Are you feeling better now?"
"Yup, thanks to you"
"Let's go to class"

Since that day, me and Bakugo became really close. Things at home are still really problematic but when I'm in school, Bakugo always cheered me up that I stopped thinking about my problems.
.
.
.
.
-after school-
The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom to hang out with their friends. I always wondered how they could pack all their stuff in a second while I'm still here just about to start packing all my stuff.
"(Y/n)!" Bakugo ran and called my name from afar.
"yeah?"
"Are you going home now?"
"I actually have a part-time today"
"Again? Hmm... I got a detention"
"really? What did you do?"
"Well I didn't exactly do anything bad, it's just that Kirishima trapped me. Ah wait, (y/n), perhaps do you like bad boy?" Where the hell did that question come from.
"what? No..."
"Ahaha I'm just kidding, anyway I can't go with you today. That sucks."
"I'll be fine, don't worry"
"Okay, if you say so... the teacher is calling me, I gotta go. Oh right, don't overwork yourself ok? You promised"
"Yup, bye"
"Bye, take care"

-after work-
I had been waiting for today because TODAY IS PAYDAY.  I saved my money in a bank since my dad would definitely steal them if I just kept it inside my room.
It was freezing cold today but I wore the gloves. Somehow looking at these gloves made me happy hehe. Welp time to go home.
.
.
.
I took out my jacket and stood in front of the small rented-room. It was silent so I thought my parents were asleep.
I opened the door and saw, they were actually watching TV on the sofa.
"Your child is here" my so-called mom said to my dad.
"Oh... we've been waiting for you"
"I'm home" the atmosphere was weird. Both of my parents came to me.
"So... we heard that today you got your payment" my dad got closer.
"yea..."
"Don't act dumb, you know what we want. The money"
"But I already gave you money for this month"
"You think that's enough!? You don't know how much money an adult needs to spend!?!!" My mom joined in the conversation.
"Why don't you start working and stop gambling" I couldn't help but to talk back. I knew talking back would just make this situation worse but I still did it.
"Hold her" my dad signaled my mom to hold me.

I suddenly remembered what Bakugo said. "Make sure to call me if you encounter any problem, okay?"

I don't want to be a burden. But, the same thing is gonna happen, if I keep quiet.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried to call his number. I didn't have many contacts so it was easy to find his number.
I clicked the call button, but my mom hit my hand so the phone was thrown into a corner.
She put my hands behind my back and kicked the back of my knee making me fell down on the floor.
"Stop struggling" she said while using her nails to hold my hands.

I saw my dad taking the vase on the table and I thought 'he's not gonna do what I think he's gonna do right'
He actually aimed the vase to hit my head and threw it. I screamed.
.
.
.
The voice of a breaking ceramic could be heard.
Thank God I managed to dodge that. If I was late tilting my head for a second, I would be unconscious by now.

I was still shocked by what happened just now but my dad came closer and slapped my face.
"You ungrateful child" He even kicked me.
I winced from the pain.
Bakugo was the only thing in my mind.

My dad took my phone from the corner while I was struggling with this woman.

"You called your boyfriend? How cute. He won't know where you are either so don't hope you can get away from here" he seemed to cut the call then threw my phone and stepped on it several times until the screen cracked and turn completely black

He was right. Bakugo would never come.

———————————————————————————
Do you think Bakugo will come and save her?
Why am I asking this question when you guys know the answer already ( ̄^ ̄)

Keep reading to see some actions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)