Bakugo x teaser reader

"In this week, we want you all to improve the weakness in your personality, each of you will be assigned to a different place" Aizawa- Sensei lazily announcing our next mission with those baggy eyes.

"Especially you, Bakugo, you gotta work on your patience. Therefore, I'm assigning you to entertain the kids in a kindergarten"

"HAH!!! HELL NO!! KIDS ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING!!!" He yelled so loud that I woke up from my sleep.

"Hmm... it's gonna be troublesome if he suddenly burn the kids... (y/n)! Go with Bakugo, make sure he's doing his job and stop sleeping"

"Ahh ok" I answered him even tho I had no idea what was it. 'I guess it's fine, Bakugo is with me so I can tease him a lot'.

"NOOO!!! ANYONE BUT NOT HER!!" He got annoyed. 'Well can't help it, I always teased him every time we were together since young'

"What? Are you afraid of me?" I gave him a little smirk.

"Who's afraid of you! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!"

"Bakugo! How many times you cursed already? Come to my office" Aizawa-Sensei finally acted like a teacher for once.

Next day
I made Bakugo explained what do we need to do for today. We went inside and the kids were running to us, hugging us with those fluffy cheeks. The kids were so cute, I loved them but Bakugo was feeling the opposite. He looked like he was on his limit already.

"Bakugo... they like you! Stop giving me that look and be patient, that's why we came here right? Oh I forgot, please don't curse in front of these pure children"

"Well if you stop teasing me then I will try not to curse"

"Fine... I won't, but just for today"

He just rolled his eyes and made a 'tch' sound. Even this reaction made me laugh.

The teacher came to us and explained what did the kids like.

"So we usually put a show for them in this kind of time, it can be anything but we usually just sing a happy lovely song for them. So what are you going to perform?"

"Oh singing? he's really good at singing!!! Yes he will sing for us! I'm sure they won't regret it" I gave a thumbs up to the teacher and my excited expressions was clearly shown.

"Then I will let you have some preparations, just come to the back stage when you are ready" she gave me a smile and took her leave.

I'm prepared for all the yelling.

"WHAT THE F*CK YOU LITTLE SHIT?!! YOU'RE REALLY LOOKING FOR DEATH HUH!!! AAGGHHHH I HAVE NO WORDS FOR YOU ANYMORE!" That was the best cursing of the week.

"I'm doing this for you... you can do the killing me things later, now see... the kids are waiting for you"

"WHATEVER! YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS LATER!"

"Oh don't scream the song, please sing a proper lovely song or I will tell Aizawa-sensei that you don't take the job seriously"

"Shut the f*ck up!"

'Now I need to prepare my camera and I know even though I said that, there is no way he wouldn't scream'

The song came and I could hear his voice. OMG it was the right thing I took a video of this.

(Please see the video up there to get a reference of him singing)

'WHAT'S WITH THAT CUTE VOICE AND GESTURE!!! WOAH HE'S TRYING HIS BEST! SHIT! NOW BLOOD IS FLOWING OUT FROM MY NOSE!! I CAN CRY LOOKING AT THIS BAKUGO!'

The show ended and the kids were so extremely happy after listening to him singing. Teachers were complimenting him and promising him that they would give the best review about him to our class teacher.

'Well... good for him but I'm in trouble now'

"Y-yoo Bakugo!! That was legit a wonderful performance, you should take interests in singing career too, other than being a hero"

"STOP SAYING BULLSHITS! I KNOW U HAVE BEEN FILMING ME ON THAT SHITTY STAGE!!"

"You are so mean... I'm complimenting you and yet, you are getting mad at me" I put on my sad face and I was actually hurt when he said those mean things since the morning, even though I knew I was hurt because of my shitty personality.

"A-a sorry... that was too much, I'm sorry ok?so don't make that sad face.... By the way, why do you have nosebleed?" He wiped the blood off from my face.

"I'm so sorry too for being annoying since this morning but I didn't say any bullshits. It's true that you did a wonderful performance! This blood is the prove, you were so cute and without realizing it, I had a nosebleed!

"Hmm thank you? You kinda sound like a fuckin' creep. Anyway don't forget I still need to beat you up after this"

"Yes sir!! By the way Bakugo... don't worry, I won't do anything with the video. I'm just gonna keep it to myself cus I CAN'T LET ANYONE KNOW THIS SIDE OF BAKUGO, you are too special for me" I smiled at him.

"Yeah yeah you are also an unbelievably a fuckin' weirdo to me. Oh ya! Why don't you try singing too? This is half of your punishments"

"Now?"

"YES!" He looked so satisfied like my singing was gonna ruined my life so bad.

"Ok you asked for it"
" This song is dedicated for my special mad head friend... here we go!!"

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!! I want you in my room, let's spend the night together, for now until forever~~ BOOM BOOM BO"
I stopped singing because I saw his face going red didn't know because of embarrassment or anger but I was prepared to run my ass off looking at those hands sparkling fire.

"COME BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" He groaned so loud, the anger was real.

"HAHAHAHHA NO WAY!!! Thank you everyone for your kindness and make sure to write the best review about us!! Bye lovely kids! We will take our leave!" I laughed my ass off and made sure to say thanks to the teachers while I was getting away from the lord explosion.