Bakugo x small reader (part 1)

Thanks a lot for your suggestion @Moontail13 , honestly I think this a really cute concept. Just gonna wish I won't ruin it :)

A daughter from a top 3 hero got forced to go to U

A daughter from a top 3 hero got forced to go to U.A High school even though she told her parents for about at least 50 times she never wanted to step her foot ever on that school, because she never wanted to use her quirk never in her life anymore. She got into the school through the recommendation of her own father, so it was not even a question if she could get into the school without a test. She kinda felt guilty about this, it wasn't like she didn't appreciate this opportunity, it just that she didn't want to get involved in this hero or quirk matter.

Her name was (y/n), she got quite a lot of awful experiences since she was a kid, maybe to people it wasn't that much of a big deal, but these experiences did affect her. Her size manipulation quirk was seemed really weird knowing that she was the daughter of the no.3 hero.

She wished that was the only case, the truth was she never really knew how to control her power, since she never met anyone who had the basic knowledge of this quirk. When she was in kindergarten, her classmates really liked to compare their quirks, so she got no choice but to join them. She just wanted to fight using her martial art skill that she just learnt, however, unintentionally, she would end up making her opponents grew really big or small with a single touch. As a kid, most of them got really traumatized and ended up hating on her. Rumours got spread really fast, people kept talking about how (y/n) was a bad person, a girl who loved to bully anyone that she found interesting with no mercy. As a result, no one wanted to be friends with her and even the kids' parents told their kids to get away from her.

This was the normal case where her uncontrollable quirk affect her opponents, but sometimes it could also affect herself by making her body shrink and people would laugh at her. So no matter what she did, she would have a bad ending. Now she didn't really experience this anymore, since she lessen interaction with people. There were few people who got to be friend with (y/n), but it was only for a moment and they never kept in touch again.

Her parents never knew the hardships that (y/n) went through, because she didn't want to give them any burden and she knew they would feel sad knowing their only child was suffering.

As she grew up, she started to understand how to fight with her power, she could make the objects surrounding her became big and used it on them, but the possibility that her touch could change anyone's size and herself made her stopped training her quirk.

Your PoV

"Dad!! Let me go back home!!" My father dragged me out of the car to make me go through the school gate.
"Stop being a child and go to your class" he ordered me.
"But I don't want to, any school is fine just not this one, I want a normal school"

The school actually started one week ago, however I kept making excuses to not go to school and my parents finally get tired of me.

Suddenly a blonde haired man with a muscular body came walking towards us.
"Sending your daughter to school, (your father's name)?" A man who turned out to be All Might asked smiling while rubbing the back of his head, feeling awkward looking at our situation.
"Yeah but she's just too stubborn"
"Say your greeting" my father loud whispered to me while pushing my head down making myself bowed.
"Good morning, sorry for the trouble I caused" I greeted him in embarrassment.
"Ah no no, it's okay, do you want to go to class now? The class is already starting, maybe I could send you to your class?"
"Sure! Please take care of her" my father replied instead.
I got no choice but to obey my father, since I didn't want to embarrass me and my family anymore.

With a loud sigh I followed the no. 1 hero to a class which supposed to be the elite class? Why though?

All Might went to knock the class' door and called someone who seemed to be my class teacher. He looked at me with no emotions or even a slightest interest.

"I'm Aizawa-sensei, and you are (y/n)?" He introduced himself.
"Yeah..." I said in a small voice looking at the ground. All Might took his leave to his office and Aizawa-sensei gestured me to come inside the class .

'I really don't like where this is going, I'm sure they think I'm such a spoiled brat who can get anything I want since I came from a hero family'

With a bit of swollen eyes from crying before I stood up in front of the class. Thank god no one noticed my red eyes.

"Everyone, she is one of your classmate from now on, she came a bit later than she was supposed to but I expect you guys to treat her kindly" he said to the quiet class.
"Introduce yourself"
"My name is (y/n), nice to meet you all" I bowed
"Sit on any of the empty seats"
I nodded and went to sit behind a green hair boy.
"Ok your first lesson is starting" the class teacher went out of the class and we waited for another teacher to come into the class.

"Aren't you the daughter of the no.3 hero?" A red haired boy asked with excitement.
"What's your quirk? I never really heard your quirk" A spiky yellow haired boy with a lighting shade on his hair asked. I never really talked about my quirk and my parents did the same, so it wasn't weird that people knew nothing about my quirk.

"Well... yeah" I said avoiding the questions.
Thank god the teacher came and everyone went back to their seats.

-time skip-
Finally I could relax myself a bit in recess time. I tried to distance myself from them but it was no use. All the girls in my class and few of the boys came to me, they were actually REALLY nice. 'I guess now I'm friend with most of the people here, isn't this going too well?'

When they asked me what was my quirk, I just told them to figure it out by themselves and see it when the time comes. 'I hope the time never comes'

"Oii, show me your quirk" suddenly a blonde boi hit my desk a little hard with his right hand, his face getting close to mine showing intimidation.

"no" I assertively said avoiding his gaze.

'Ahh... the troublemaker is here' I said to myself

———————————————————————————

Sorry if the intro is too long haha, I just don't know how to make it short.
I know the story is about (y/n) becoming small and you don't see it in this chapter ahaha. I promise you will see it soon.
Well the exciting part of the story is gonna start in the next chapter (〃 ̄∇ ̄)