Cheater Bakugo x reader (part 2)

Todoroki secretly took a picture of (y/n) from behind when she was spacing out.

Meanwhile Bakugo was waiting for her date paying her clothes in the cashier. Suddenly, Bakugo's phone got a message notification. It was a random message from an unknown number. He opened it and saw a picture of a girl who looked like (y/n) from behind. In the message it said, "stop being a coward or someone will take your girl, also stop calling me the 'half n half' guy'."

Bakugo felt a huge amount of anger and jealousy that he never felt before. Right now, he could only think of blowing up Todoroki's face. But then, he couldn't just leave his so called "girlfriend". So he just went silent throughout the date, thinking how would his relationship with (y/n) go on.

Few moments later, his "girlfriend" noticed that Bakugo was being more ignorant than before.

"Bakugo, let's break up!" the girl with a beautiful long pony tail holding her shopping bags said.

"huh? So you finally said it, why though?" Bakugo said in his relaxed tone.

"you don't know!?" the girl raised her tone

"it's not like I don't know, I just wanna hear it from you. I know I'm a jerk" he admitted.

"Well it always looks like you are thinking of someone else whenever we are together and I'm tired of your behaviour not caring about how others feel"

"what do you mean?"

"seriously? Just like now, what kind of a guy let his girlfriend bring all her shopping" she rolled her eyes.

"ahh... you have a point"

"anyway, what I'm trying to say is, sometimes you should sacrifice yourself or put some efforts to make others happy, but not to the extent that you're going to hurt yourself ok, in that way you will just gonna receive the pain" she spoke as if she experienced all the bitter stuff.

"right... thanks for that, I like how you're so chill about breaking up"

"there are reasons why a person can turn like this haha. You are a jerk but slightly better than the jerks I've dated before."

"hey... sorry if I sometimes cross the limits" Bakugo actually apologized.

"yeah whatever... good luck getting that (y/n)'s heart and don't come home too late. Byeeee" she waved her hand with her back facing Bakugo.

"HUH?!?! HOW DO YOU KNOW!?" he was surprised cus as he remembered, he never told anyone about (y/n).

She just continued waving and walking. After that, Bakugo decided to chill for a while in the park, processing the message that he got from Todoroki.

Around 11 p.m, (y/n) got a call from Bakugo's mom and she picked it up.

"hello?"

"hello, are you at home?" The woman asked.

"yeah I am, is there anything I can help?"

"it's just that Bakugo said he will go home early today but he still didn't come home yet. I was wondering if he's still playing with you guys." she spoke anxiously

"ohh, sorry Bakugo is not with us, maybe I can try to help contacting him"

"ohh thank you for always helping me" she sounded a little relieved

"it's alright, byee"

"byee"

Hearing Bakugo's mom sounding a little worried made (y/n) became worried too. She tried to give him calls but he didn't pick them up, so she decided to went outside and looked for him. She just wore a jacket on top of her pyjamas and told her mom she would go outside for a while to Bakugo's house to give something he left.

"(y/n) bring an umbrella!! It's gonna rain soon" her mom reminded her

"it's okay... I'm just gonna go out for a bit"

She thought she would try to go to the park because that was his usual place to chill since they were a kid. Her guessed was right, she saw him from afar. She was thinking why would he stay outside so late alone, come to think of it again, he acted a little weird today.

Your PoV

I came to the bench where he sat, standing in front of him who was sitting. He seemed to notice me coming but he ignored me.

"what are you doing here so late? Your mom is worried again" I asked in worried tone. 

"nothing" that was all he said.

"so you are not gonna tell me?"

"it's not like I don't wanna tell you, I just... don't know how" he finally looked me in the eyes.

"then I'll wait here until you're feeling fine" I sat down beside him

"ok then let me ask you this, answer honestly, if you lie you won't be able to drink chocolate milk anymore"

"huh? Okay"

"so, do you like Deku?"

"what? Noo"

"how about Todoroki, do you like him?"

"Nooo, why would you think like that?"

"okay I get why you're close with Deku but what's with Todoroki?"

"What do you m-" He cut me off by showing a picture of a girl who looked like me!?

"is that, me?"

"idiot, who else?" he sometimes cursed me like this but never in the way that would hurt my feelings.

"where did you get this!?"

"the half n half guy, didn't u hang together after school? When I told you to go home" he sounded like he was complaining

"wait, he just happened to saw me on the way and he insisted to accompany me until I got home. I didn't even know that he took that picture"

"ahh.. right" he sarcastically said not believing in me.

And again, I got annoyed by his actions.

"fine, aren't we gonna talk about you? If you keep going to asking me all these questions, I'm going home" I said in annoyance, standing up preparing myself to leave. There was a moment of silence between us.

.

.

.

Suddenly a heavy rain came down. He stood up, slowly walking and stopped in front of me.

"you should go home now, don't get sick" he said in reassuring tone while putting my hoodie on top of my head.

Bakugo's PoV

Her face was facing down to the ground and I could see her eyes getting red wanting to cry under the rain. Seeing her walking away from me was really sad, I couldn't help hating myself because I always messed up the important thing.

-Next is the last part guys (≧∀≦)-