29: Short Live

A few months later

The girls were now on their way to a surprise shoot while doing a v-live. "So none of us have makeup on but here we are having some water before we get where we're going." Said Mika while position where the could both be seen. They were both wearing black leggings and white Tees with basic white addidas. "Lemon water is a good way to start the morning and it is currently" Mika looked at her phone before turning it to the camera "06:13 and we will be at the set in 2 hours."

Jisoo had covered herself with a blanket and pulled a hoodie over her frame. "And we are matching today, look look look!" Shouts an excited Mika, pulling the blanket from her soulmate who groaned. "I'm gonna sleep ok." Jisoo had some neck pains since Jimin had been working a bit to hard lately. Mika nodded towards her soulmate and pulled the camera towards herself. "Since Unnie is sleeping I'll do the live on my own." Mika smiled as she began reading comments. "Hi from Daegu." She read and smiled at the camera waving cutely "Hii, I love you."

"So I actually think I'm gonna talk about how this has been so far. So we have actually done a lot of work at the studio and it's really tiring. But it's for you guys so it makes me happy." Mika smiled fondly looking at comments "You are so pretty" she smiled "Thank you but I bet you are beautiful." She replied and the comments blew up.

"You two still good?" Their manager asked, Mika's face dropped a bit before she smiled before responding "Yes, we are ok."
Mika smiled back at the camera and continued talking. "Do you think you'd do solo activities? Jisoo I think would but me... I'm not so sure? But I think I would like to try, I'm kinda nervous when I do things on my own." Mika giggled softly. "But I have been preparing somethings for our YouTube Channel." Her manager made a faint noise and Mika realised she couldn't speak about it. "So yeah, we are working really heard. But do any of you have an idea on what our fandom name should be?" Mika began reading comments "You guys have a lot of idea." She laughed silently. "Can you call a BTS member? No I can't because I want to do this live on my own." Mika sad sounding a but sad they didn't want to talk with her "Maybe in another live I'll invite them again!"

"Would you still love me if I was a worm? Yes cause you'll probably look cute!" Laughed Mika, causing Jisoo to stir in her sleep as it was a bit to loud. "My family doesn't like that my soulmate and I are both girls, what should I do?" Mika read out "First I want to say thank you so much for this comment, it means a lot that you trust me and that you are using advice that we gave about telling someone your problems–" Mika bowed her head in thanks "I think you should tell your parents how you feel about your soulmate and how you feel about the situation they are putting you into. I don't know why people don't support LGBTQ relationships, or why they have to be put into some special category, but it's something that needs to be accepted. Soulmates are chosen by the universe for a reason, no matter if the a boy or girl or in between." Said Mika before reading more comments "LGBTQueen! That's me!" Laughed Mika before answering more questions.

She was still looking through the comments before she spotted on that scared her 'Wait for it, I'll drag you back where you belong!' She didn't read it out loud.

"So I actually wanna get a bit of sleep in before we shoot so I'll end this when it gets to one hour." That left one minute for them "I love you babies. Thank you for all your love and support." Mika said softly then began waving cutely before ending the live and going to sleep. The thoughts that were racing in her head about the situation were tiering her. Who was that was all she though before she fell asleep.

---------------------------------

I haven't been feeling so good these days, I think I have a cold. Sorry for the late update.

Stay safe
Wash your hands
And I love you ❤