16: Confirmed

Jin's POV

We got back from the studio expecting to see Tae and Chim on the couch lazing around. But we instead came to a clean empty apartment. I walked to my room that is shared with Yoongi and saw him laying on the bed. "Are you ok?" I asked him walking past and patting his leg "Yep just tired." He groaned and I moved toward the closet, pulling out black sweatpants and matching hoodie. "I'll cuddle with you just now," I said and began to remove my clothes and switch them with the set I just pulled out. I moved towards the bed and lay down as Yoongi puts on a movie. "Is this one ok?" He asks me sweetly and I smile and nod, opening my arms for him to snuggle into.

After the movie, Yoongi was fully asleep. I could hear the faint sounds of conversation from the kitchen, drifting to sleep slowly at the sounds of their laughter.

Namjoon's Pov

We were ordering food as Jimin and Taehyung waltzed into the dorms with big smiles on their faces. "Where were you two?" Hoseok asked from the couch "We were at the girls' dorms." The two said in sync. We had seen the girls at the company building walking to one of the recording studios. "They said we could chill at their dorm while they were out, so we did!" Jimin said excitedly. Taehyung was already looking tired and Jimin must have noticed by looking at him. "Let's go play games in my room Tae." Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand and lead him to the room they shared.

Jungkook, who was sitting on the couch playing games, heard this and turned his head to me. "Can I sleep with you Hyung?" He looked at me with his big doe eyes and I nodded "I'm still ordering food though, you want?" He nodded and I ordered fried chicken.

The reception brought the chicken up when it arrived, so we ate and went to bed.

-
Namjoon's Pov

This morning we were called to a meeting. "Guys we have a meeting!" I shouted, "Be ready in 15 minutes!"
The sounds of running and cupboards opening could be heard from all the way downstairs. I was already dressed in jeans and a large hoodie. Jin was next to come down followed by the rest in drips and drabs. "Let's go!"

When we arrived there was a billboard to the left of the building that had a picture of the girls. Their official debut was tomorrow. When we walked in there was a busy energy floating in the air. When walking to the conference I tuned into Jisoo's thoughts "This is so tiring... I haven't eaten since last night..." I furrowed my eyebrows and made a mental note to buy them food.

"Bighit Aces! Have a seat!" There was a whole set of directors and stylists. We sat down and started the meeting.

"Your come back is going to be announced soon so your social media presence needs to be higher." Started our media director. He then explained the ways that we could better our social media presence. "Also there are a list of joined interviews and joined photo shoots with the new duo." Said one of the newer directors. "The new duo's name has been made official, it is ForYou. Their fandom name will be decided with the fandom and their social media account has been made."

~le time skip~

In the meeting, a lot of interviews and photoshoots were planned. The girls had decided to sleep in the dance studio so the could practice more, but something felt off, I could feel them blocking me from their thoughts and it worried me. "I'm doing a live!" Shouted Jimin as we walked out of the shower.

Jimin POV.

I had just switched on the voice and people started joining. "Hi! Ok, I'm coming back I just need to change." I said and quickly went to change my T-shirt off-camera and walked back on halfway to putting on my cream coloured T-shirt. "Ok, Im answering questions," I said and watched as comments started coming in. "Jimin marry me, Ok what type of ring do you want?" I asked jokingly "Where are the others? Doing their own thing." I replied "When are you guys going on another tour? I don't know yet." The questions were all simple until this came up. "What do you think about the new duo in your company?" I paused "They are very hardworking. They debut tomorrow evening so please be sure to watch." I said and continued answering questions.

_____

Thank you for all the reads and votes, they mean a lot. I'm trying to update more often and consecutively, sorry for being a mess.

Anyways I purple you
I love you
And you love you #loveyourself