8

A few months later
This is around the fake love era

Mika pov

We were on our way to the dance practice room, after the meeting with all the managers. They want Jisoo and I to debut as a duo, of course this would be our trainee debut and our official debut would come later, but it was still exciting to know we would open BTS' a concert when we debut. The weird thing is that we are opening, but the song isn't a BTS song. In this duo, I'm main rapper and main dance as well as lead vocalist. Jisoo is main vocal, lead dancer and visual.

So after our fifth run-through of the song, I laid on the floor breathing heavily. "Why does this take so much energy to do this?" I asked absorbing the cold from the floor. "Because you have no stamina." Jisoo said she walked over to our bags and got our 1-liter water bottle and took a while gulp. She pointed it to me and I held my hand out making her walk over to give me some. "Waa unnie your too kind!" I said as she gave me the bottle and I took a gulp. "Waa, I'm hungry!" I said and that's when our manager walked in.
"Mika your diet says only one meal a day, and I made you breakfast." She monotoned "But you know what you can have, a nice juicy piece of lettuce!" She said as she pulls out a container probably containing lettuce. I'm not a rabbit! I thought wanting nothing but to go to a fast-food joint and order a large fries. "By the way, I just need to tell you that if you get to your goal weight then we can put you on the portion control diet." I was so confused never in my whole life had I been told to diet like this, so I have no idea what these diets were. "Can you explain that diet please," I asked.
"It is basically when you eat out of small, plastic cups. You get 3 meals a day and three cups for every meal, " she explained. I nodded hoping to get to the weight goal soon. "But I guess we'll see if you reached the goal tomorrow, then we will start the diet." She left after telling us to keep practicing and Jisoo just flip the track on and we began to dance again.

Jin's pov

We were in the practice room all excited when it was announced that Jisoo and Mika would open a concert for us when they debut. We were a bit sad that they weren't performing a BTS song but excited none the less, we found out that Mika was an amazing rapper being able to do high tones and powerful lyrics. We all already knew that Jisoo sang power vocals, so the duo worked out perfectly. But when I heard their actual debut song, I was confused.

Mika pov

Our debut song was a ballad. So I had to practice twice as hard to make sure my singing abilities were able to match Jisoo's.

We had just made it back home and Jisoo was told by Namjoon that dinner was at their place, so all we did when we got home was lay in bed and talk about how soon our debut is. No teasers have been released but Jisoo was a famous trainee, her visuals had everyone in awe. The fact that she was friends with kpop visual Irene made people wonder, were all pretty people meant to be together. I closed my eyes and sighed "I'm tired!" I exclaimed and heard Jisoo get off the bed. "C'mon we have to get ready for dinner!" She shouted hitting my butt and then started throwing clothes that we would wear onto the bed. "We are gonna match today!" she shouted and headed into the bathroom to shower "Are you not gonna join?" she asked and I let out an exasperated sigh
"Ca-" I started and she cut me off
"You have to take a shower." she scolded poling her head out the bathroom door.

Time skip to dinner~

We had both were wearing mini pencil skirts and sweater that were tucked into them.

We walked over to the dorm across from ours and knocked

We walked over to the dorm across from ours and knocked. Many foot steps could be heard, some getting louder and others getting quieter. Then the door opened revealing a panting Hoseok. "Come in my lovelies!" he greeted Jisoo with a kiss on the lips and me a peck on the cheek.