38: Anonymous account

𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉

News: Twitter account (@/truthseekers) stated Lee Sunmi (@/miyayeah) is currently dating someone tap to read more...

Twitter account @/truthseekers recently released that kpop idol Lee Sunmi is currently in a long term relationship with her soulmates Han Minseong and Li Meixiu, as well as photo evidence of the soul-group, shocking the entire community.

Han Minseong, son of chief Han Minjae and Li Meixiu, grandaughter of the executive chairman of Banking Hong Kong.

Neither parties have come forward addressing the photos or the claims, but the mixed responses have people wondering if they will.

Some of the responses
"This is obviously a lie, why would Sunmi not tell her fans?"
"If this is real I hope she is happy."
"Meixiu shouldn't be with a woman!"
"Omg, this is amazing."
"I think I stan Sunmi and her soulmates too!"
"They better leave Minseong alone!"
---
It was now morning and the news shocked everyone. "Omg, I did not think she would have multiple soulmates." Jisoo was currently getting her hair done for their performance while gossiping with Mika who was ready. "I am honestly happy for her, but I need to focus on this performance." Mika was nervous, her vocals were not on par with Jisoo and having major vocal lines made her even more nervous than usual. "Stop stressing, you're gonna do great!" Jisoo said and then pick up her phone that beeped. Glancing at the screen, she checked the name and flipped it face down on the table in front of her.

Jisoo looks in the mirror, observing the hairstylist and noticing -her twitching eye, then moving her eyes back to Mika who was on her phone.

Mika was currently trying to think about her call with Momo while listing to her soulmates upcoming album - or was it a mixtape? - in the makings.

Yesterday

"Hey, Momo-chan!" Mika greeted in Japenese. Her Japanese friend immediately answers back in a serious tone "What university did you use to attend?" Over the phone.

Mika was confused "Japan's international university..." The confusion was evident in her voice. "Do you remember anyone with the surname Mochidzuki?" Asked Momo over the phone. Mika was silent for a bit, trying to remember her maiden name before saying "Mochidzuki, family name Mochidzuki? No, but what was their name?" Mika asked still wondering.

"Mikasa, Mochidzuki Mikasa."

Today

"Mika!" Jisoo raised her voice in a fourth attempt to get the young soulmate's attention. "Yes!" Mika was pulled out of her thoughts. "You've been acting weird since the call with Momo last night, all you've been mumbling to yourself is 'she's here' over and over... I'm getting worried and so are the guys." Just as Jisoo finished her sentence,
"We're on set in fifteen minutes!" The stage manager's voice stopped the two soulmates conversations.

"Well talk about this later with everyone, let's get through promotions smoothly." Jisoo said sounding irritated with the stage manager. Then they see a rushing Minji, there manager, "Girls there has been a mess up with the set time, your actually performing your solo's as well!" She said breathless. The girls eyes widened. "So after you perform secret, It Hurts will play so that Jisoo can change for blue and Mika can change for kkpp!" Minji looked to her assistant managers and urged them to inform the stylist team.

"ForYou! I need you girls back stage!" The stage director called.

(Brown hair Mika | Black hair Jisoo)

(Shorter one is Mika | taller on is Jisoo)

After their performance the mv for it hurts began playing and Jisoo rushed to take off her clothes with the help of the stylist team. In no less than three minutes she was dressed in a black and pink flowy dress, hair done to perfection and makeup refreshed. Jisoo ran up to the platform ready to perform and damn we're the boys proud to see their girls solo song on tv.

Mika was changed into a very different style from the first song, and wow was her solo gonna switch to vibe of the watchers. Her song was way more hype with less meaningful lyrics but still fun to dance to. Her styling also to another turn, her wearing a black body-suit and fishnets with dark make up.

***

After the show the girls were exhausted, spending the last of their energy when winning their first trophy. "I just wanna cuddle with-" Jisoo's voice was cut off by a customized notification sound. Jisoo runs to her phone, quickly reads the message and whispers in Mika's ear "Namjoon said they are telling the company and we need to meet them there."

Then a Twitter notification pops up.

@/truthseekers just posted

___________________
_____________

Happy 8 years with BTS

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while
Kinda in the middle of handing in assignments...
And reading...
And crying...

If you have any suggestions (like moments between members cause those are starting soon ^_^), comment under my pinned post on twitter (@bitch_zuki)

I love and appreciate all of you ❤︎