2: Decisions

Mika pov

I cut myself, feeling all the new pain and promising never to do it again. My soulmate might have felt that, I thought cleaning the cuts with teary eyes. I opened my emergency kit from my bag and wrapped my arms, taking some pain killers to stop the pain. Opened the bathroom, wiped my tears and walked back to the lecture hall.
I walked in sat down and took down all the notes.

I was so into the work that the lecture ended way earlier than I thought, "Students dismissed, Mika please come talk with me." Mr Kurosaki sternly yelled making all the student fly out the hall as I made my way to his desk. "Yes?" I asked afraid of being in trouble "No your not in trouble. It is just that your our top student, so I was going to recommend you to the Korea exchange program." He said and smiled a bit. I looked at him with eyes as wide as saucers "Yes please, I would love to go on this program!" I mused loving the idea. But the next thing he said shocked me "I knew I could count on you. You better get home and pack you leave tomorrow morning." My mouth dropped open and he handed my my documents in a pink folder. "Enjoy." He sung and I ran home to pack.

Jisoo pov

The stinging in my wrist went away and I woke up in Jungkook's arms "Noona, your awake." He said softly and smiled kissing my nose as Jimin walked in. "What happened?" I asked Jimin sat down next to Jungkook who leaded over and given him a peck on the lips. "They cut themselves." He stated and lifted his sleeve, revealing the three vertical lines on his forearms. "Gonna have to tell the stylist to cover it up on our next show." I nodded and snuggled into Jungkook more pecking him and Jimin's lips before stating.
"I wanna sleep."
And letting their soft breathing lull me to sleep.

Mika's pov

My parents were rich so me living without them wasn't hard. They had already paid off everything, making it nice that I don't need to pay rent. I pulled out a suitcase and began filling it with the necessary items. When I was finished packing I made myself sukiyaki, ate, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

I woke up at 5:45 to the sound of my alarm. I rolled out of bed and mad my way to the bathroom, washing myself and getting dressed into blue denim shorts and a plain white shirt. I went to the kitchen and made an egg roll. While eating I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and liking what was nice. I have a 3 year exchange program, and then I finish my university with a masters degree. I finished my breakfast and cleaned the house one last time before leaving for the airport.

When I got to the airport, it was 08:59 so I bought an iced tea and boarded the plan getting ready for the two hour flight. Getting ready for my new life, because I had already decided

I'm not coming back to Japan, I'm going to live in South Korea.