4: Soulmate

Thoughts look like this
Korean looks like this
Japanese looks like this

Jisoo pov

I was going to wait for Mika, but Yoongi thought babes please come back we're about to have supper. Yoongi's bond is telepathy so he can speak directly into our heads and we can think back. Okay I'm coming I thought and got up to leave.

Mika pov

When I got home last night I went straight to bed.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm, switching it off and getting ready to go to the bighit building. I walked to the kitchen, adding lemon and strawberries into my water and putting it into my bag. I had some fruit for breakfast and headed out.

When I arrived I walked in to be met with the same red haired girl as yesterday. "Snap!" We both said laughing. We were wearing the exact same thing. Black loose shorts, a long sleeve black crop top and white Adidas shoes. "I just realised, your shorter than me. So how tall are you?" She asked I giggled realising she was right "I'm 158cm," I said placing a hand on my chest "and you?" I asked gesturing to wards her. "I'm 162cm!" She said and started laughing. Then I heard a soft melody playing in my head and started smiling.

"What's up?" Jisoo asked while walking, I was following her. "My soulmate is listening to music." I said smiling. "You haven't met them have you?" She asked and I nodded "I haven't but they are the reason I learned Korean." I said smiling at her, Jisoo's red hair was swaying behind her making her look like she can out a movie. "What song are they listening to?" She asked looking me directly in the eyes, her eyes looked like brown gems. "BTS fake love, my soulmate really likes BTS. They are literally always listening to them!" I laughed
"Well would you like to meet BTS?" Jisoo asked tilting her head, we had just stopped in front of a door. I nodded "Why not, then when I meet my soulmate I'll tell them about meeting BTS."

Jisoo opened the door to reveal 7 sweaty men dancing to fake love by BTS. "Oh wow!" I squealed and covered my mouth.

Jisoo pov

I looked at Mika "Oh! Isn't your soulmate listening to this?" I asked Mika and she nodded. Namjoon was looking at her weirdly so I gave him a 'what's wrong' look and he motioned his head towards Mika. Mika was standing there awkwardly. "So guys this is Mika, she has just joined the company, please welcome her!" I shouted excitedly and Mika bowed deeply. Namjoon was still looking at her weirdly so I decided to go ask what's up. "Joonie what's wrong?" I asked I looked at him and then he spoke "I think she's our last soulmate." He whispered and then walked to Jin and whispered to him. I walked up to Mika and put my arms around her waist "Let's go sit bye the mirror." I said and she looked at me blushed and nodded. Namjoon started giggling "What?" I asked him.
"Now I know for sure. Mika, your our soulmate." He said catching everyone's attention and making Mika look confused "What do you mean by our?" She asked