Chapter 7

A YoonMin Spin-off during the Chase

A YoonMin interaction REQUESTED BY this awesome hooman:
ANIMEMANGALOVER22
Lots of Love from Director Kim!

Swords clashed as Min Yoongi fought off another Rogue.

The Demon kept on resorting to defense as he tried to conjure up flame from his other arm. But his Demon abilities were drained earlier from going against Jungkook during their training. Knowing that he was going nowhere by just forcing himself to use his ability as a Demon, Yoongi used his super speed and strength and channeled it to his sword instead.

He and the rest of his captain's troop got to the town's circle just in time after Taehyung caused one of his flare to explode on the ground. Once the dust of purple dispersed into the ground, they attacked the remaining majority of Rogues in the scene.

Currently, Yoongi was battling three all at once in a swordfight.

Yoongi managed to disarm one of them and set a punch and kick to send his other opponent back. Then in a quick second, he managed to kill one with a stab then with a swipe of his sword for his next move, he ended another Rogue's life. He was about to shift to the last once when suddenly, he found his arm pinned to the nearest wall.

The unbelievable strength and impact of a dagger to Yoongi had him drop his sword to the ground, out of reach. He looked up and saw that the last Rogue shifted from using a sword to now using daggers after Yoongi disarmed the Rogue's sword earlier.

"Fucking hell-are you serious?" Yoongi spat to himself when he felt pain in the middle of his arm as his sleeve started to soak with the color red.

"Ah-Fuck! Come on!"

Yoongi cursed and tried to conjure red flame on his free hand to at least defend himself but he was simply drained the dark marks on his arms kept on receding into his skin.

Quickly changing course, Yoongi took hold of the hilt of the dagger that had his armor's sleeve caught against the wall and pulled on it. But to no avail, the blade was imbedded in the wall.

The Demon looked up to see the Rogue walking towards the sword he was disarmed from and picked it up. The Rogue raised his sword up in a swing and charged at him and all Yoongi could do was frantically tried to get the dagger off the wall in hopes of getting it off in time.

The sound of blades clashing as a shadow loomed over Yoongi made him quickly look up. To say that he was shock at who just prevented his life from ending pathetically was an understatement.

Park Jimin, stood in front of him, using Yoongi's sword to block off the Rogue's own blade.

Jimin's heart was racing as it was his first time holding a real sword and this was his first battle that he got himself into. He knew to himself that he has no experience, no proper training, and definitely no idea what to do next after he made an impulsive but rather heroic act of picking up Yoongi's sword to save the warrior's life.

Give or take, Jimin knew he was going to hurt himself.

With the adrenaline boosting his strength, Jimin pushed the Rogue back and quickly made himself remember anything: any form or any strategy from the trainings he watched and attempted to practice on his own.

Knowing that he must not waste any time that will enable the enemy to think and-or even attack first, Jimin took a step forward to pushed the Rogue back. The Human then charged with Yoongi's sword and applied forms, stances, and strategies that he barely remembered. He just simply attacked.