Chapter 4

❗️DOUBLE UPDATE❗️

As Hoseok assured, after a few quick minutes of Jin alleviating mostly Hoseok's, Yoongi's and Jungkook's pain and even treating their injuries to merely just an ache by his knowledge in medicine and magic, Namjoon and his troop were already at Junmyeon's office.

General Kim Junmyeon raised an eyebrow at the atmosphere that the team brought into his office. With the obvious tension, he dared not to add fuel to the fire with his queries, especially between a certain Demon and Angel. He shrugged it off and may just bring it up in private with his cousin later on since he needs to prioritize the report he just received.

"If you must, you may take a seat."

Junmyeon gestured to the single and double couches in the middle of his large office.

Immediately, three of them took the chance to sit, not bothering to sit properly though. As for the captain and the medic, they remained standing.

"Sehun made me aware of the rigorous training you had before I called you in," Junmyeon mumbled to himself when he saw the three men slouching and even almost relaxing on the couches.

"You called for us, hyung," Namjoon stated to shift the topic away from him and his team.

"Reports from the northern borders just came in. The patrol team had sighted about ten Rogues just this afternoon," Junmyeon scanned through the paper.

"Do we have a motive for their presence?" Namjoon asked as he stood in front of his team.

"One of two Rogues we have captured just before my return was just interrogated. He only mentioned that they were looking for someone."

"Why don't they just give a name and let the authorities find that person for them?" Jin asked.

Namjoon looked at him and tried to give a small smile of agreement but was disheartened by Jin's cold reaction towards him.

"Right-I shouldn't have. I have no right. Got it," Jin mumbled bitterly after he looked away from Namjoon.

The medic then stepped back and went to Jungkook. He sat on the arm of the chair and gently touched the tired Demon's hair to which the younger sighed in comfort of the troop's motherly figure.

"Just my thoughts, Seokjin," Junmyeon placed the letter and got more papers from a stack on his desk for the detailed reports of the interrogation.

"But that's just it," Junmyeon sighed.

"They have no name for this person."

"According to this Rogue, their leader-an anonymous leader who is yet to be named-only gave a vague description about this person. They're only relying on the physical attributes. The interrogation ended at that part with no enumeration on the details since-well, the Rogue was loyal to whoever ordered him to do this job and-took his own life with poison before our men could stop him."

"So, you're saying," Yoongi groaned with his eyes closed, "they're looking for this one person with just by the looks. Nothing else?"

"Exactly," Junmyeon answered, gravely nodding his head.

"Now that's just stupid," Yoongi ran a hand through his hair then let his head rest on the back of the couch.

"There could be hundreds and thousands of people matching their said description," Hoseok said worriedly.

"No matter how vague their motive is as of now, they pose a great threat to our kingdom since our capitol has the most diverse domain," Junmyeon handed the papers to Namjoon for his cousin to skim through it.