Part 10

Fuck. Did he just say I am his mate? No. I can't be. He must be lying.

"Very funny Alpha."

"I'm not joking Tae Mi. You are my mate. And do you accept me as yours?"

He stands there impatiently, and mildly irritated. That bastard might have thought I would believe him straight away, but why the fuck would I? He tried to kill my fucking friend. And unfortunately, I don't believe people who try and kill me or my best friend.

"You're not my mate."

"And that, Kitten, is where you're wrong."

Alpha Min Yoongi shakes his head slowly, as if he couldn't believe that I wouldn't accept him. Bastard.

"Tae Mi. My scent is like a drug to you. You can't get enough of it. It's too strong for you to ignore. And can't you feel it, we were meant for each other. Why else would I know where you are?"

We were meant for each other, what sort of bullshit is he spouting? We're not in some fairytale, or a cliche romance; this is real life, and this Alpha needs to wake up and realize that. He also needs to realize I am not his mate. I can't be. This whole scent thing must be a lie for sure.

Seeing the disbelief in my eyes, the Alpha sighs.

"Look, let me show you something."

Walking forwards, he moves closer to me, too close for my liking, and I freeze up, unsure of what he was he was doing. Pulling my hair away from my neck, his fingers brush against my skin, leaving a strange tingling sensation.

"Can you feel that?"

Lips by my ear, he whispers, the sound making me shudder. Running his hand slowly down my arm, his touch sends a shiver up my spine, and he takes a step closer to me. I whimper slightly, the pure dominance and lust radiating from the Alpha too much for me to handle.

"You are my mate, Kitten."

His words make me snap out of my dreamlike trance, and I shove him away from me, pushing my hands against his chest. Stumbling, the Alpha trips and falls to the ground. He tries to climb up, but I walk towards him and push him back down with my foot. Lying on the ground, he looks up at me, irritatingly calm. I slap him right across the face.

"Don't you ever, ever, touch me like that again without my permission." I hiss into his face.

Scrambling backwards, the Alpha stands, and wipes blood from his bottom lip. He stares at the crimson in his hand for a moment, before wiping it off on his clothes. I must have slapped him so hard that he cut his lip. Not that I feel sorry for him. He touched me without my permission, and that is perverted shit right there. If I hadn't snapped out of my trance, who knows what he could have done.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't going to do anything, I was just trying to show you-"

I cut him off mid sentence. I don't need this bastard to try and make up excuses.

"Just fuck off. I'm going to get back to my pack, and I think you need to get back to yours."

"Tae Mi, you felt those sensations right? The only person who can do that to you is your mate."