1

The night was dark and scary. The streets were completely silent.

Except the sound of two pairs of footsteps.... The footsteps of the two young males, were not walking side to side. Infact, one was following the other, with a dark look on his face.

The one walking in front was scared to be honest. It was a lonely street and he knew someone is definitely following him from all the way from his office. The brown haired 27 year old man didn't even have the guts to look back at who is following him like a predator, waiting for the right time to attack on it's prey.

The young black haired boy, just 21, who is currently smirking on seeing the terrified body language of the man walking ahead of him, just kept on walking casually, but smartly at the same time, following his target for tonight.

Once they reached a turn in the alley, and the 21 year old was sure, there were no people around, he finally took out the pocket knife from the back pocket of his black, skin tight leather pants and swiftly made his way towards his target. He pushed the older man on the nearby trash can, pinning the knife just below his jawline, while his other hand was holding the man down by putting force on his nape.

Jimin, the 21 year old Serial Killer, smirked looking at the terrified look on 27 year old man, he didn't even know the name of. Well, did Jimin ever care about the names of his victims? Nah! So why now? He just knew that he has to kill this man.

"Hey, sweetheart..." Jimin said with such a sweet but at the same time scary voice. The man visibiy gulped. "I have to end your fucking filthy and useless life today. But before I do that...." Jimin paused, bending a little to maintain direct eye contact with his soon-to-be dead victim.

"Let us recite a poem..." Jimin whispered and smiled at the man , but this smile was so evil that it could make your heart stop.

Jimin didn't even wait for the man to say anything and again, went to the position he was standing earlier, with the man pushed with his front on the trash can, Jimin holding his neck from the back in a death grip, with his other hand with the knife, right under the man's jawline.

Jimin smirked, wide, looking at the helpless man. Oh how much he loved seeing them helpless. So with sparkling eyes he started the poem, he recites, everytime before murdering someone.

"Tickaty.... Tackaty..... Tack...." Jimin started, then his eyes became a shade darker, glaring at the back of the man's head....

"Rose.... killed... Jack ....

Jack cried....

Rose lied....

Tickaty.... Tackaty.... Tack...."

The man in his hold started moving. They always do this, don't let him complete his poem... And Jimin hates it.

Jimin gritted his teeth and tried to make his grip firm on the struggling man. But the man quickly turned around and pushed him. Jimin's back hit the other wall of the empty alley and he hissed a little.

The other man quickly looked around to look for something to defend himself, he found a pen lying near the bin and quickly picked it up and pierced it into Jimin's shoulder. Jimin grunted because of the pain. The man punched Jimin again and again, and Jimin was not even defending himself. Just when the man was tired and sure Jimin won't be able to harm him anymore, he stood up, panting and started walking out of the alleyway.

Now this is the part Jimin was waiting for. Jimin smirked, his lip was bleeding, so was his one cheek, but he didn't give a fuck. He took the knife, lying on the ground beside him and swiftly threw it towards the man.

The knife right away pierced through the man's back. His breath hitched. He couldn't breathe as the knife had pierced right through his heart. His knees gave up and he fell down.

Oh how much Jimin loved back stabbing people....

Although, Jimin's whole body was paining, but this was not new to him, he always does this. He wants his victims to struggle and hit him and then, when they think they have won, he defeats them.

Jimin slowly got up, leaning on the wall behind him and limped to the now dead man. He looked at the dead man's face and smirked, " Let me complete the poem..." Jimin's voice was hoarse, but still, deadly nonetheless.

"Tickaty..... Tackaty..... Tack.....

Jack.... is.... back...

Rose cried....

Rose..... died....

Tickaty.... Tackaty.... Tack...."

Jimin smirked and slowly walked out of the alleyway. He was exhausted and his body pained, but he was used to it. So he just kept on walking,till he reached the main highway.

But his vision was becoming blurry and he couldn't walk any further. His body gave up and he fell on the side of the footpath unconscious.

Some people walked past him, as they could make out by his appearance that he was no innocent bean and must be a teenager fighting on streets. Many even gave him look of disgust and filth.

But one man, specifically coming from a convenience store, getting some things for his home, saw the unconscious man and quickly crouched down to help him.

"Excuse me?!" The black haired 27 year old man said concerned, tapping Jimin's face a little, but the boy was not getting up. The male observed  the bruises on the boy's face and lifted the boy bridal style, and quickly went towards the direction of his house. Well, leaving his supplies he got from the convenience store. The supplies can wait, but not someone's life.

So the man, whose name is Jeon Jungkook, hurried to his house and laid the injured stranger softly on the mattress. He looked carefully at his wounds , especially one on his shoulder and rushed to get supplies to treat it.

Well, if you wonder, why Jungkook was helping a stranger, who clearly looked like a gangster with his leather pants and black leather jacket.
To be honest, Jungkook is a sweetheart, with a kind and caring heart. His best friend, Taehyung has scolded him alot for helping those who don't even deserve it... But Jungkook just can't help it. He is a gentleman, always ready to help the one in need..... even if that one may or may not be his future killer.