Meeting One Another

Começar do início

"Yeah, funny story," I bumped fists with my thigh and chewed on my lip. "I've never been to college. I only said that because a Cambridge student was flirting with me."

"Flirting?" He chuckled. I folded my arms in a sassy way.

"Come on, no one can deny these curves." He chuckled again. His smile was so cute. I wonder if he's dating anyone. Not that he would ever go for a girl like me but still, what woman caught the heart of a man like him?

"What were you doing in England then?"

"My ex boyfriend at the time took me on a date there. He always wanted to go."

"You were flirting with a Cambridge boy when you were on a trip with your boyfriend?"

"Well, we did break up on the trip." Harry's accent was different then what it was five years ago.

"Your accent, it's different."

"Yeah, I've been living in the states these past five years. I haven't lost it or anything but if you stick around through out the day, you'll notice I stutter a lot."

"You're not stuttering now." He blushed and shoved his hands back into his black slacks.

"Have you always lived in Washington?"

"No, I was born and raised in New York." He nodded. "Have you been here in Seattle these past five years?" He nodded.

"I've always wanted to live in the states and Seattle was the closest city to being like London." I nodded.

"Why the states?"

"Capitalism." He smiled. I smiled back. We stood their awkwardly for a few seconds then he grunted.

"Um, it was really nice meeting you again ... "

"Josie." He smiled.

"Josie. I have a lot of work to do but I'd love to catch up some time. I know we weren't friends or even acquaintances back in London but it'd be nice to see you again." This time I blushed.

"Yeah, sure." I scurried out of the room and ignored the looks I got from every person I passed by. I got into the elevator and blew out of my mouth. I rubbed my stomach.

"It's all good. It's not like he likes me or anything." I looked down at my flat stomach. "Besides, I won't let another man into my life unless he accepts you, too." I smiled at my unborn baby then thought about names the rest of the way back down to the first floor.

*Harry*

Josie. So that's the girl in my deam's name. Cute. She is much more curvier than I remember. She was about nineteen or so when we met. But she has gotten a lot prettier. Her blond hair was curled and longer than the last time we met. Her green eyes gave me warmth as she stood in front of my gray window in my office. They were so bright and reminded me of grass. And her golden hair was like the sun. Maybe it's strawberry blond. Yeah, strawberry blond. A tint of red to it.

What a coincidence that we meet again in Washington State. I mean, what are the odds?

I did paper work throughout the morning then had a meeting at 11:15. It was lunch time but I normally skip it. Today was different. Today, Josie was here.