Night

Outside the glass windows, Seoul's lights meagerly flicker. Night casts over the city as the moon is the only true source of luminescence.

   Jungkook's hands on your breasts tighten and roll around your nipples, you needily moaning. "Does that feel good?" He coos, not expecting anything more than sounds of pleasure as a response from you. His face shows pure lust as you squirm around.

You make eye contact with Jungkook. Fuck. His eyes stare at your lips, wanting to feel them again. You grab onto his black hair and push your lips on his. Setting the pace, you eventually move away from Jungkook's hands and escape from his arms. "What are you doing?" He asks, his lips now red and swollen. "Lie down." You say, commandingly.

About fucking time I took charge.

Jungkook's muscular body curiously lays down onto the bed. He has never been taken control of. You move forward and place your legs on either side of Jungkook's hips. You feel something hard when you lean down, kissing his neck. Jungkook moans when you nibble on the middle of his neck, his face contorted. Your mouth still in contact with his smooth skin, trailing down toward his abdomen. Fingertips brushing over his stomach muscles, you watch him get goosebumps. Jungkook breathes heavily, he cannot wait for what will come next.

Your hands end up at the hem of his sweatpants. Toying with them, your hips gently move over his erection. Looking at Jungkook, you see him biting his bottom lip in desire. As you buck your hips onto his dick, his large hands grab onto your ass, squeezing. "Shit, babygirl." He groans, loving the feeling of being teased. The arousal and need bubbling up to form breathy sounds coming out of his mouth.

   Jungkook's hands press down harder on you, the friction feeling hot. You moan when you quicken the pace, grinding in long thrusts. You feel your core becoming wetter and wetter. Jungkook's hands travel up to your hips, now controlling your movements. His hands slow you down, the feeling of euphoria right on the edge. "The hell was that for, Jungkook?" You question, slightly mad at him for stopping the pleasuring activity. His earrings lean forward when he moves in closer. "I want you to ride my thigh."

   Hands pull down on both of your bottoms, discarded somewhere in the room. Fully naked in front of each other, you feel your wetness pool when you see Jungkook's cock. It's big. Red with pre-ejaculate fluid, begging for friction. You bite your lip, your fantasies coming to life. Sitting down on the bed, your partner opens your legs and sits them down on his hard leg. "All wet for me." Jungkook groans, feeling your arousal coat a spot on his thigh.

   Moving your hips back and forth, you tease yourself, quietly moaning with each thrust. The friction on your clit feels amazing as you continue at a slow pace, taking your time to savor the feeling. Gripping onto Jungkook's shoulder, your hand tightens when his own reaches down toward the tip of his dick. His finger wipes off the precum that has gathered and enters your mouth. Moaning, his finger and juices swirling around, slightly sweet but salty. Leaving your mouth with a pop, it lowers down toward your heat.

   Jungkook's left hand slowly draws circles around your clit, your hips bucking along. His right hand teases his pulsing dick, moaning when he hits his tip. That must feel good. You watch his hand pump up and down, at the same pace that you move at. The room is full with both of your whimpers and groans. The finger on your clit applies constant pressure as you watch your pussy glide against his leg. Wanting a new task, you use Jungkook's shoulder for balance as you pull yourself up, hovering over his thigh.

The light pressure against your bud and the throbbing of your core makes you whimper. Jungkook notices your switched placement. Deciding he has enough room, his fingers tease your folds. Starting out with one finger, slender enough to curl and meet your G-spot. "Fuck." You breathily moan, seeing Jungkook's dick covered with his lube, making wet sounds as he jerks it. Entering a second finger, you bounce up and down on them, hitting your spot every time. You moan loudly when he thrusts his fingers to keep up with your bouncing. Jungkook's hand covers your mouth, a reminder to keep quiet. He releases his hand and you bite your lip, making it bleed.

   Three fingers and seven minutes is all it takes for you to come. Jungkook, on the other hand, preoccupied with you and your ecstasy, takes longer. You decide to help him with his problem. Your hand reaches down and grips the base of his cock. The other playing with his testicles. Jungkook moans softly, muttering, "You're doing so good." Your hand moves up to the top of his dick, circling around his sensitive part. Jungkook bucks his hips on contact. Your slow strokes pick up when he grabs your hair, forcing you onto his cock.

   He is almost too big for you to handle, but with your other hand you stroke him. Hips thrusting, he throws his head back when he's about to release. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." He warns, the knot in his stomach feeling tighter. Abdomen tightening, his head throws back as he bites his lip. Pulling your hair tighter, he feels his climax nearing. With a few muffled moans on his dick and tighter bobs, he cums. His seed spills down your throat, warm. You milk the rest of him, swallowing it all.

Meeting up with a sweaty Jungkook, you kiss him, the taste of his cum still in your mouth. Moaning into the kiss, your hands reach for his hair and tug. He gently sucks on your lower lip, enjoying its plumpness. You pull away, trying to catch your breath. Feeling drunk on his love, you come back for seconds.

   Being the youngest male member and most energetic of CR, it's no surprise that Jungkook has good stamina. After you regained your breath, he gets hard again as he touches himself. Taking notice, you see his penis growing to its full erectile length. "Y/N, are you ready?" Jungkook asks, you now lying on the bed. "Shit, yes." You respond, excitedly waiting for him to fill you up. Jungkook grabs the handcuffs and puts them around your wrists.

   Entering, you feel the pain of him stretching you. Aware of your distress, Jungkook leans down and kisses you, soft and tender. "Tell me when to go, okay?" He asks, full of compassion. You give him a signal, and that's when the pain turns into pleasure. His slow thrusts fill you up completely, as he pulls all the way out of you and back in. Gradually quickening the pace, you see Jungkook's eyes roll back when your pussy clenches around his length. Sounds of skin slapping against skin can be heard. You bite on your lip to suffice the huge want to moan loudly.

   "Baby, you feel so good." Jungkook whispers into your ear, which causes your stomach to knot up even more. You're sure your arousal is on the bed sheets right now. His movements steadily bring you more and more pleasure, seeing stars, as your handcuffs clink.

   As you near your climaxes, Jungkook's thrusts become only stronger. Arching your back, you come, along with it a loud moan of his name. Continually hitting your G-spot, he chases his own high. "Y/N!" Jungkook moans, his cum spilling out of you. Groaning, he pulls out and uncuffs you.

   "Time to shower?" You say, out of breath, laughing.