Shuttle

You wake up with your neck sore, as you touch it gently, wincing.

You remember last night as your stomach flips. You get into your suit, pulling your suit up over your bruised neck.

   Jungkook takes a shower, and leaves the bathroom with his suit on. You both exit the room, holding hands. Capitol Resistance meets up at the hotel's lounge.

   When you come down, Yoongi smirks at you, sitting on a couch. "Good night, huh?" He says, sneering at up you two. "Shut up, Yoongi. Nothing happened." Jungkook responds, being protective. "Well, that's not what I heard. At least Seokjin was passed out before he heard it." Yoongi says, drawing circles on the couch.

   Namjoon stands up, ready to announce today's plans. "CR, if I could have your attention. Today we are going to a black prison in Sinseondong Sam-Ga province. We are going to raid the prison and free protesters. We will take the protesters and walk them into the streets of Sinseondong Sam-Ga. There, they can hopefully find their way home." Namjoon says, glancing at you.

   You blush, as you wonder if he can see your neck. "Let's get to it!" Seokjin says, as he leads the group with Namjoon. Hoseok, Yoongi, Y/N, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook follow.

Seokjin leads the group out into the rising sun, as mist lifts off the ground. The temperature will rise. You follow the group, walking by Hoseok and Taehyung.

   Taehyung's hand brushes past your own. You jump, startled. "Hey, why are you scared?" Taehyung asks gently, looking at you with the utmost concern. You move your eyes to glance at Jungkook talking to Jimin. Taehyung follows his eyes.

   "Oh, I see, how was last night?" He asks. "It was something..." You say, while pulling down the suit fabric to show the left side of your neck. "Holy shit. I knew Jungkook would do something." Taehyung says, as he slows down his walking pace to drift behind you.

   You hear Taehyung talk to Jungkook.

You feel dizzy. Hoseok looks at you, "Are you alright, Y/N?" "Yeah, I might need some water." You reply, needing a distraction.

   Hoseok pulls out a water pill in his pocket. "I have just the thing for you." He hands you the pill, and you take it. The pill coats your dry mouth and throat as you swallow it. "Thanks, Hoseok." Jimin walks to your right side.

   "You would not believe what they're talking about." Jimin says facing Hoseok, glancing at you.

   Shit.

"I'm sure it's just petty drama." Hoseok says, batting away the statement. He's had his round with drama when he was younger, now tired of the fights surrounding it.

   Jimin decides not to tell Hoseok anymore of what he's heard, scared other members will hear. Jimin pipes up, "Could we stop and eat breakfast? I'm hungry." All the guys agree. Seokjin leads them into a subway station and turns into an eatery.

   Jimin sits down across from you in a booth. "Check your Messages, Y/N." Jimin whispers to you. Jimin eats his galbitang. You roll your eyes and go to Messages. Jimin has messaged you. You open up the notification.

'Y/N, I don't know what you've been doing with Taehyung and Jungkook, it's none of my business to intrude, but both of the guys were arguing over you. Taehyung said that he saw that you had hickies on your neck, and Jungkook said that Taehyung could not do better. Jungkook went on to say that your moaning sounded so good, and that's when Taehyung had to walk away from Jungkook. I just wanted you to know so no more drama and lies are created. It might not help much, but I care about your safety.'

You exit out of the program and you're brought back to the undergroud restaurant. Jimin's navy hair falls over his eyes as he concentrates on his soup.

   "Damn, I didn't know they cared that much." You say, not wanting them to physically fight. "Yeah, neither did I, it's been only four days since you've joined. But I've known you longer, being your sexy tutor and all." Jimin says, laughing.

Namjoon tells Capitol Resistance to head towards Sinseondong Sam-Ga province by shuttle bus.

   CR waits on a curb for a hoverbus to come around. Seokjin stands by you. "I heard from Yoongi about the nasty arguments going on about you. I have a feeling it'll get better, those boys are smart." Seokjin says, trying to comfort you.

   "Yeah, I hope." A bus rolls up in front of you. As CR gets on the crowded bus, you look for Yoongi, wanting to talk to him. "Sorry, there's no more room." Yoongi says, motioning around at the taken seats.

   "Just have Y/N sit with you." Namjoon says, oblivious to the drama going on. "Ah, fine." Yoongi says, looking uncomfortable. You hold onto Yoongi's seat.

   "Y/N just sit on me, the ride should be short anyways." He suggests, as you look at his dilated pupils. "Tae-" You whisper, but stop as soon as Yoongi takes your hand and pulls you into him.

You sit down on Yoongi as the bus starts. Of course, the ride is bumpy on the cobblestone streets. You bounce on Yoongi's lap as he makes sounds of uncomfort. You feel his heart beating rapidly.

   Something's off with Yoongi.

   "Am I smushing you?" You ask Yoongi, not being able to look back from tight spacing. "No, you're sliding all over the place." Yoongi makes up, grabbing your hips. You attempt to pry Yoongi's, now sweaty,  hands off, but he winces in pain. Not wanting to draw anymore attention, you stop, dissatisfied.

   The hoverbus goes over a speed bump as Yoongi grabs your hips tighter to brace himself. He softly groans, as he shifts under you. "What are doing?" You whisper at him, slapping his hands. He takes his hands off of your hips as he moves your suit covering your neck.

   Yoongi touches your neck as you squirm away from him. "See how that feels, now don't fucking slap me. This is our secret." He whispers, in a dominating tone. He places his hands on your hips again.

The bus lurches to a stop and you jump up off of Yoongi's lap. You exit the bus, with Namjoon behind you. "Where's the black prison?" You ask, looking around.

   Namjoon points off in the distance as you try to see over citizen's piling out of the bus. His hand directs your vision to see a gray building with the words 'Grant and Codes' on it.

Fucking Grant.