Jay

Once Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi are asleep, you start thinking to yourself about the mission at hand. Okay, so, once Seokjin lands his helicopter and everyone wakes up, where do we land? Do we land at a landing pad or what?

"Taehyung?" You whisper. "Yes?" Taehyung responds, no longer tired. "Where do we land in Busan? Do we land on a landing pad or something?" You ask. "Ah, so many questions. We'll land on a landing pad in Busan. Seokjin counts on it. Hoseok and Seokjin are very good at planning this stuff. Hoseok has connections to a friend who owns a building in Busan."

"How did Seokjin and Hoseok join you guys?" "Seokjin joined us when we were looking for someone who could fly aircraft. Hoseok came when we needed someone who had connections to buildings. They were apparently right for us." Taehyung answers, staring at the cabin's floor.

   CR wakes up to Seokjin saying, "Wake up everybody! If you look outside your windows, you'll see that we're crossing over Sajik-Dong." Seokjin smiles with joy.

Hoseok chimes in, "Which means we're just minutes over to Busan. Now, we're going to be crossing over Sajik-Dong to a building called the Busan International Finance Center. It is the third tallest building in Busan, and is a 289 meter tall building. It has a landing pad on the top of it, so, obviously we're going to land there." Everyone rolls their eyes at his remark.

   Seokjin starts descending the helicopter. You clutch your stomach at the drop of altitude.

Namjoon starts talking to the crew, so they knew what to do next. "Once Seokjin lands this thing, we're going to descend down the staircases, walk past the lobby, and out into the streets of Busan. Now, does anyone have any questions?" Namjoon says, while everyone looks at you. You shake your head.

Seokjin lands the copter with a lurch. Everyone files out with their choice of gear from a bag near the door.

"Everyone, file down the stairs after me. Come on now, hurry!" Namjoon yells. Hoseok and Namjoon go down the metal stairs without hesitating. Taehyung, Jimin, Seokjin, Yoongi, you, and Jungkook follow.

You follow Yoongi down the spiral staircase. Namjoon leads them down the stairs for a while. Once everyone spills out the stairs, they sit on the chairs in the lobby. You observe your surroundings.

The lobby has a marble floor, with red rugs. One door has a sleek dark wood finish to it, the same door Hoseok passes through. The walls and ceilings have red wallpaper. In the center of the ceiling is huge chandelier.

"Where did Hoseok go?" You ask. "Hoseok's going to speak with his friend, the owner of this building." Taehyung answers. CR waits for a while. Jimin cuts the silence by singing softly.

Hoseok comes back out of the polished door, with someone walking behind him. The man that comes up from behind Hoseok looks very rich. The man has a gold watch on his tattooed left arm, diamond studded earrings, a suit on, and his black hair slicked back.

He must be a multi-millionaire.

"Hello, everyone. As you may have known, I am Jay Park. I will be helping you with your journey to help free protestors. I have contacted some guards, but it was a very difficult task to do." Jay explains in a formal manner.

Yoongi snorts. "I bet it was." Jimin elbows Yoongi. "I have gained access to three black prisons in Busan. Unfortunately, I have bribed them with money, so I will need the sum of money back." Jay says shamefully. "Well, Jay, how much money have you spent on bribing them?" Namjoon asks.

"Well, it's a wad of 50 million won." Jay says, grimacing. Everyone's jaws drops. "What? Are you crazy? Why would you spend that amount of won bribing?" Yoongi yells angrily. "Hey, hey, hey, Yoongi, calm down. We'll find the amount of money in no time. There's always alternatives." Seokjin calmly assures him.

"Yeah, okay, you're right Seokjin, there's always another way. Yeah, okay, yeah," Yoongi says, unconvincingly. "Okay, now that's out of the way, do you wanna have a little chat, Jay Park?" Yoongi says, with a brief glimpse of madness in his charcoal eyes.

Everyone watches as Yoongi leads the way to the same polished door that Hoseok went through. Jay shuts the door behind them. You hear them yelling and something slamming across a wall. "What is going on in there?" Jimin questions.

"We should probably check in on them." Taehyung says worriedly. "That'd be the best idea in my book." Jungkook replies. Namjoon slowly turns the handle and opens the door a little. Sounds of yelling and fighting fill CR's ears. Jimin peeks inside the crack of the door and gasps. "What do you see, Jimin?" Seokjin inquires.

Jimin shakes his head and walks away from the door. "Open the door already!" Hoseok whisper-yells. "Fine!" Namjoon responds, opening the door. Sure enough, Yoongi and Jay are fighting. "Oh, that's awful!" You whisper.

Yoongi has a gash on his temple that's bleeding down his cheek. Jay has a huge scratch across his lip from Yoongi. Both Yoongi's and Jay's knuckles are bruised and bleeding. "Why'd you have to bribe them with money? Huh? Why, Jay?" Yoongi shouts loudly, oblivious to the opened door.

Jay defensively picks up a lamp and throws it in Yoongi's direction. Luckily, he dodges it. "I bribed them with money because it could've been something worse! It could've been Y/N!" Jay sobs, crumpling onto the floor.

Jay's words hit his rival. "Y/N? Why Y/N?" Yoongi roars, getting protective of the girl he just met.

You go stone cold. Me? The guards found out I escaped? "Because people are looking for her! People are looking for you! They're looking for all of you!" Jay yells desperately. Yoongi drops the picture frame he was going to throw.

"I thought Grant cleared all of our names? We served our time didn't we?" "Oh, you didn't. Y/N, she broke free. You all did," Jay explains with a crazy lilt in his voice.

Sweat trickles down your back. "Grant made the illusion that you all served your time. But, no, you didn't. That's why I spent so much money, Yoongi. It was because of you guys. Don't you see?"

Yoongi walks out the door past Capitol Resistance. "Yoongi. Min Yoongi! Come back!" Namjoon yells desperately. But, Yoongi runs out the double doors. Namjoon follows quickly. Jay also walks out of the room. Hoseok turns to Jay.

"You. I cannot trust you no more, Jay." Hoseok says angrily. "Oh come on Hoseok, Yoongi just wanted to talk, so we talked. He asked, I answered. It's as simple as that." Jay says, while smearing the blood from his face.

"No, you threw things at each other, you acted like everything was fine. But do you know what? It's not. You lied. Seokjin!" Hoseok yells over his shoulder. "Yes?" Seokjin answers. "Go move the helicopter off the landing pad and find somewhere else to land it." Hoseok commands. "But, I don-" Seokjin starts. "Go Seokjin! Bring Jimin with you!" Hoseok shouts after him.

Jimin follows as he trips over the stairs.