Prison

Hoseok, leads the gang towards the gray building and enters the glass doors, passing by the guards without concern.

   Air cooling hits you as you shiver out of fear and temperature change. Hoseok leads a group towards double doors labeled '129X', as doctors rush past.

   You get flashbacks remembering when you were captured.

   Namjoon bursts open the doors, and the sound of people talking fills your ears. Once entered, at least twenty prisoners take a look at you. You scan the room away from their stares. Something catches your attention.

You walk over towards the end of the prison. You see a blinking light on a computer. "I wouldn't go near that, Y/N." Yoongi says. After what he did to you on the bus, you don't trust him.

   "Hoseok, come here." You call, as Hoseok comes over. You read the screen as Hangul pops up. Hoseok notices that the computer gets a notification. He takes over the keyboard and types away. Eventually, you click on an icon called 'Riots'.

   A page opens up. 'Activate Freeage of All Protesters in Korea. Yes or No?' The screen reads. You press 'Yes' on the keyboard. The locks on the cells fall off. "What did you guys just do?" Jimin says as a prisoner rattles his cell's bars.

   "I just pressed 'Yes' on the computer when it said to free protesters in Korea." You reply nonchalantly, fed up with all the drama. All of CR's jaws drop.

   Capitol Resistance takes the nine protesters from where they were in their cells, and walk out the first set of doors with the protesters' hands behind their backs. As you walk out with your person in front of you, Namjoon tells you to walk up with him. "What the hell, Y/N," Namjoon says in disbelief.

   "You're the female member we need in this group." The leader says, glowing with pride.

   Am I really catching feelings for this entire group?

   Your cheeks turn red, as you look away. Namjoon comes up to the glass doors, and asks for your help. You open the doors for him as he has two protesters. Namjoon enters into the muggy heat.

   That's when the guards stop Namjoon in his tracks. "Where are you going? You cannot leave with prisoners." One guards says, sizing up Namjoon. "We are taking them to another black prison, just two minutes from here. It's orders from Dr. Gwan." Namjoon cleverly comes up with.

   The guard gives Namjoon a knowing look, being the guards Jay Park payed money for. The other guard says they will be good if they handcuff the hands of the prisoners. You take your pair of handcuffs and put them around your victim. The guards shuffle back into the positions they were in before as you leave following Seokjin and Namjoon.

   You walk with your protester. "What's going on?" They ask. "Don't worry, we're not actually guards, we are also protesters. We're going to free you." You watch their face show relief. "Oh thank god. I have been cooped up for too long." They say, as Namjoon turns a corner to an empty alley on the cobbled streets.

   Namjoon stops walking as he uncuffs his protesters. "It's your time to go." You say as you uncuff their wrists. The anti-tattooers run in all directions, some going to the nearest buildings, others to the subway stations, excited to meet their families.

   You get emotional thinking about reuniting with your family. It's been so long. "You okay, Y/N?" Seokjin says, coming up to you for an embrace. "I just miss my family. I'm so relieved to see the rioters free." You say, muffled by Seokjin's suit. He pets your hair, "It's okay, you'll see them soon. This will be over in no time."

   The members go back to the same hotel they were at the previous night. They decide to get some sleep, even though the sun has not set.

   As you walk down the hotel's stairs, Taehyung walks back with you. "Hey, I just wanted to you to know I have talked to Jungkook about what happened. I think I have resolved things." You are surprised by his unsure answer. You scoff, "You think? Jimin told me everything, Taehyung." You speed up your walking pace, not wanting to talk with him anymore.

   You take hold of the cold silver handle and push on the door. You see Jungkook shirtless, with shorts on, taking out his handcuffs he received earlier.

   Oh shit.

    Jungkook looks up from his fixation and says, "I hope you're into handcuffing, babygirl."

   Jungkook gets up from the right side of the bed and comes over towards you. Just his aroma is overpowering.

"Are you okay?" He asks, gently asking you. His love differs so much from what he does. "Yeah, I'm fine." You attempt to smooth down your hair. He looks at you with his dark eyes full with lust, as he continues what he was going to do.

   His left hand comes up and tucks your navy hair from behind your ear. His slender fingers lightly trace the right side of your neck.

   "This hasn't been kissed yet, right?" Jungkook says, leaning his head towards you. He begins to nibble this time, making his lips move wider at each kiss. You moan as the same feeling returns that you felt the other night.

   He trails up to your mouth and leans in, using tongue all at once. You moan taken aback. Jungkook's right hand reaches down towards your ass as he pushes your leg to lift up. He takes his left hand and does the same, causing you to wrap your legs around him.

   Your legs are fully enclosed around him, his abs flexing as he readjusts. You can feel his erection as you make out. Slowly moving your hips on him, you both moan.

How the hell is he so good?

   Jungkook carries you to the bed, pushing down on top of you. He kisses your bruised left side of your neck. You moan in pain and pleasure. "Jungkook did a good job. Didn't he?" Jungkook rhetorically says.

   You nod, out of breath. Before he goes any further, Jungkook takes your hands and puts them above your head. He roughly takes the handcuffs and puts them around your wrists, locking the cuffs to the bed as well.

   Someone knocks on the door. "Shit." Jungkook says in a raspy voice, leaving you.

   As Jungkook opens the door, you hear Taehyung's voice. Your heart beats faster. "Where's Y/N?" Taehyung interrogates. "Why do you want to know?" Jungkook fires back, moving the door so Taehyung can't see you inside the room.

   Taehyung is taller, and wearing shoes, so he sees you. "Y/N!" He says, pushing open the door and shoving Jungkook against the wall. He rushes to your side, unlocking your handcuffs.

   "What are doing, Taehyung?" Jungkook questions, guarding the door. "Don't. Fuck. With. Me." Taehyung says, annoyed by Jungkook's persistence.

Jungkook, knowing how strong Taehyung is, lets you leave, glaring.