Apartment

As Hoseok and Seokjin near Seoul, you straighten your slacks and blouse to look presentable.

"Worried about your appearance? Me too." Jimin responds, looking anxious. He runs his hands over striped shirt and through his hair.

   "At least Grant and Codes are lessing their status to being an asshole. And giving us housing? There's a ton of people in this group." You say, joking around to ease off your nerves.

   Seokjin lands on yet another landing pad on top of a building. Namjoon slides open the door as his shirt whips around in the wind. He gets out as you follow. "This is the building we need to be at," He says to you. "We will all have our separate rooms that the government has provided."

   Just great, whose going to be busting down my door at night?

   The group clambers down the stairs as they're met by yet another roomy lobby. Three plush green rugs lay over the shiny white floors. You lean over the back of a chair to wait while Namjoon gets things sorted. He gives Hoseok a thumbs up when he turns around, Hoseok leads the group up the stairs.

   You follow Hoseok as all the members get into an elevator. You're crammed by Hoseok and Jimin. The elevator finally opens and reveals a white lacquered door in an empty hallway.

   Damn even the door looks huge.

   Namjoon opens the door and you excitedly push past the members as you gasp in joy. "Holy shit, this is awesome!" You exclaim, looking around the main room.

You are met with a huge concrete-floored room, with large windows that show Seoul's city skyline. Couches and other decorations lay about, drawing your attention away from the windows. Seokjin walks toward your left and toward the kitchen, admiring the stainless steel.

"Are there rooms for every one of us?" Taehyung replies, looking at Namjoon. "Surprisingly, yes. I don't know why the government compromised to us having a penthouse, but I'm not complaining." Namjoon says, walking towards the right down a hallway.

   You follow Namjoon as you assume that is where the other rooms are at. You peek your head into the second room on the right.

   Your eyes are met with a gray bed in the center of pristine white walls. Windows are on either sides of the bed, barely showing the white walls underneath and on top.

   Jumping on the bed in pure ecstasy, you stare out at the buildings. I bet my landowners gave up my place and sold it. Besides, this apartment is so much better. I wouldn't want it any other way.

   You walk out of the spacious room, and through the hallway into the main room. Yoongi and Taehyung are watching television. "Making yourselves at home already?" You say, a coy smile twisting up your lips.

   Yoongi fakes throwing the television's remote at you, and chuckles instead. Taehyung's eyes don't linger off the screen. You move on, and walk towards the kitchen. Seokjin is preparing lunch. "What's on today's menu, Chef?" You teasingly say.

   "Well, I figured we do something international and new. Today's already been a joy ride." He mutters the last part, his dark eyebrows furrowing. "Would you like me to help?" You counter, feeling his frustration. Seokjin flicks his hand toward a cutting board on the left of him.

   Once Seokjin's food is in the oven cooking, you decide to freshen up for the press conference you will have later. Your nerves are out of control. You walk into a lavish bathroom, and open your mindchip and change.

You put on a skirt, but then feeling too feminine, you settle for what you previously were wearing. You decide to wear earrings and light makeup, to look more classy. At the last second, you swap your boots for a pair of low pumps.

You step out of the bathroom, and all of the members look up when they hear your shoes clacking against the concrete floor. "Ah, we are going to eat. Don't you not want stains?" Hoseok says, eyeing your business-casual outfit, impressed with your style.

"I know, Hoseok, I just wanted to dress up earlier is all." You say, feeling watched as someone's eyes pierce through yours. You turn around, purposely not looking at anyone else, slightly embarrassed. You shake your head and walk towards Seokjin to help place the plates.

As Seokjin's pizza is dished with utensils, all of the members dig in. Glad Seokjin made three pizzas, you eat knowing that you at least got some for yourself. After the members are finished, they decide to change as well.

   Jimin steps out first into the hallway, his dark eyes looking down at you. "Wow, Jimin, you clean up nice." You say in awe. "Are you saying I can't?" He teases, spinning around in his shoes. Jimin wears a tweed brown suit, with a darker brown tie. The contrast of colors against his navy hair is stunning.

Behind Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin show up. Taehyung confidently steps out and gives a few poses, careful not to run his hands through his wavy hair. His suit is beige, adorned with a few pins on them.

Seokjin gently pushes Jimin aside and goes to sit down on the couch near you. His gray suit crumples as he relaxes. "Get ready for the fashion show." He jokes, adjusting his belt.

All the members come out looking stylish, each in their own style, every one of their hair colors standing out. Jungkook is the last one to come out, wearing the darkest colored suit, maroon.

   Jungkook notices you staring at him longer than normal, and walks your way. "Everything alright, babygirl?" He questions, his eyes dark as they linger on your unexposed neck. You don't respond and playfully straighten his jacket, walking out the door.

   Crammed into the elevator, Yoongi decides to make small talk with you. "I see you are wearing heels?" He questions, wanting to pass time. The elevator door opens. "I am. My goal is to be taller than you, idiot." You lightly slap Yoongi, receiving his treatment from calling you a bitch earlier.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, walking across the foyer and opening the glass doors.