"What do you mean?" Scott questioned.

"You've got it all backwards McCall. When we were together you should have seen the scratches that she left on me. Now what do you think she's going to be able to do with a set of real claws."

With a smirk the asshole walked away leaving a dumbfounded Scott and Stiles.

---

Upon hearing about the ambulance Stiles and Scott took off to the scene of the crime. Lights were flashing and they were right, blood was splattered everywhere inside the back of the truck.

"What the hell are they doing?"

"I don't know." Scott answered staring at the mangled body inside the truck.

"What kept you from doing that. Was it Allison?" Stiles wondered out loud.

"I hope so." 

Stiles's lips pressed into a thin line. "Do you need to get closer?"

His nose pressed into the air. It tilted to the side with confusion. 

"What is it?" Stiles asked. 

"I got the scent but I've never smelt it before."

"What does that mean?"

Scott shrugged. "I don't know."

Scott presses himself more into the ground getting ready to follow the scent. Stiles's hand launch out latching onto it to stop him. 

"Just, find them okay. Please, I just need you to find them." His voice was a soft plea as he gazed back and forth from the ambulance to Scott. 

"Okay." He said nodding. "I will."

Stiles slapped him on the back one more time before Scott took off into the woods to find the scent. He then got up to find out what was going on from his dad, who, upon his arrival, didn't look so pleased. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sheriff Stilinski exclaimed. 

"I uh, um." Stiles actually didn't know how to answer that one which in turn made his father quiet answer. So anger that when they were fighting they didn't notice the two hands pushing away tree branches on the edge of the woods to get through. 

The two bare skin bodies emerged from the evergreens huddling close together in warm. Sticks and leaves snagged in their messy frizz of a hair. Mud caking parts of their body.

Stiles noticed then first, his attention focused on the two. "Jenna." He whispered alerting his dad.

"Lydia?" Stiles yelled louder this time getting everyone's attention on the two girls that were walking out of the trees. Their heads snapped up at the exact time which was slightly unnerving. Their wide doe eyes searched around the scene glancing at the all the frozen people. 

"Well," Lydia started. "Is anyone going to get us a coat."

"Or a blanket." Jenna chimed in as both of them dropped their arms the were covering each other in disbelief. 

Stiles's eyes widened even more staring solely at the brunette girl in front of him, almost as if they were going to pop out of their sockets as he grabbed a fist full of his father's coat just before falling on his face. 

A small grin tugged at Jenna's lips as the Sheriff came over handing them both a coat and a blanket. An urge in Jenna's body made her give Lydia the first coat and blanket. She didn't know what it was but after Lydia was warm and covered the unsettled feeling in Jenna's stomach floated away.