Chapter Seventeen>>

"Know something, sugar? Stories only happen to people who can tell them."— Allan Gurganus

Chapter Seventeen>>

"Lyd, someone's trying to break in. Get in Scott's room! Go!" Jenna shouted following right on her heels into the teenage boy's room.

"Jackson?!" Lydia yelled as they stepped into the room, but he seemed no where to be found.

The hell did he go? Jenna thought turning to lock the door behind her.

Lydia ran to the bathroom. "Jenna, I'm calling the police!"

Jenna nodded quickly slamming the door, running towards a chair next Scott's closet, before shoving it under the doorknob, locking Lydia inside.

"What are you doing?!" Lydia screeched from behind the door.

"I have to protect you. You'll be safe in there." Jenna yelled back, taking a few steps from the door so she didn't hear Lydia's crying. Thanks to her super hearing, it didn't help any.

She heard commotion from downstairs. Immediately, Jenna started searching the room for something to use as a weapon. She could just 'hulk out', the control she had on her powers were slipping.

As she debated on whether or not to bring out her party trick her eyes caught the goo dripping from Scott's window. She dropped the bat in her hand running towards it. She sniffed around immediately recognizing the scent.

"Stiles! Allison! It's here!" Jenna screamed downstairs, only to hear thumping in return. Allison soon joined the brunette were-panther with her bow in Scott's room.

"Erica is downstairs, but she's coming to get Lydia." Allison panted, out of breath.

"Let her." Jenna muttered staring at the toxic goo dripping from Scott's window with a sick smile. She turned back to Allison grabbing the bat off the floor where she had dropped it. "She wont know what hit her."

A couple seconds later the door to the room was being shoved open and the bitch herself walked in. Jenna stood behind the now broken door, while Allison stood pointing her crossbow at the female werewolf, a red dot painting her chest.

"Hmm." Erica laughed. "This might make me sound like kind of a bitch, but I've always wondered what if feels like to steal someone's boyfriend. I bet it's a pretty sick rush of power. I think I might try it with Scott."

Anger rushes to both Jenna and Allison. Another laugh escapes Erica's lips. "Or even Stiles. And you know what? I don't think it's gonna be that hard. Why would they be waiting around to steal ten minutes with either of you when they he can have me anytime they want?"

Jenna, from behind the door, gripped the bat with white knuckles. Allison smirked before releasing the arrow. Erica caught it, laughing maniacally. "You didn't really think that would work, did you?"

Jenna grinned stepping out. "Actually, she did."

Erica turned with a snarl growling from her lips. Before she could drop the arrow Jenna swung the bat down directly onto Erica's face. The blow sent her reeling to the floor.

Erica's arms tried to push her off the floor but she soon realized what the two girls had done, watching as the Kanima venom glistened in the light from the side of the bat, Jenna had just hit her with.

She watched as Jenna approached her, mockingly swinging the bat. "I'm sorry, I thought you were the badass bitch? Guess not, huh?" She chuckled pulling back a little of Erica's hair. "It is really funny how you think you even have a shot at Stiles, or even Scott. Everyone knows that you're just around for the night. But a word of advice," Jenna leaned down growling into her ear. "Touch my boyfriend, or my friends again, I'll gut your intestines and feed them to you while I rip off your claws one by one."