Chapter Twenty Three>>

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

― Thomas A. Edison

Chapter Twenty Three>>

"What do you mean he's out?" Scott inquired quickly jumping out of the blue Mazda and running over to the prison transport van, whose doors were now wide open, sway slightly in the wind.

"I mean, he's out! And Jenna has been paralyzed. Again!" Stiles huffed, his breath coming out in short pants.

"What?" Allison questioned giving him a startled expression. "Where is she?"

Stiles' lean finger pointed to the cab of the white van, where the three of them hustled to in seconds. Inside the window they could see the dark grey shirt haphazardly placed on top of a naked Jenna's upper half as she was laid propped up against the back of the seat.

The anger on her face radiated through her entire being. The blue iris' staring straight ahead, fire burning inside them as they flickered green. "Jenna, are you okay?" Allison asked stepping forward leaning against the open window on the van. Jenna's eyes snapped over to the brunette, the fire igniting into an explosion.

"Do I look okay? I've been paralyzed! For the second time! It is not an enjoyable feeling!" She growled. The group glanced down to see her claws extended from her nails as well as her facial features protruding to her 'panther face'. The teeth inside her gums protruded outward, growing in size.

"Are you healing?" Scott inquired coming up behind Allison, placing a hand on her back to steady her. He knew that she was worried for her friend but Jenna's response upset her. Upsetting Allison always made Scott worrisome.

A sigh left Jenna's thin lips as she saw Scott's reaction realizing she was being too harsh. Her anger deflated as she stared at her friends and boyfriend. "Yes, it's a little slow but I can feel it."

"Okay, that's good." He nodded confirming it with himself. A loud clanging sound came from around the back where the metal doors scraped against the side as they swayed in the cool California night breeze. Turning to the other two, he glanced at the open door. "We have to tell someone."

"I have to tell my dad." Allison whispered staring straight at Scott. The pained expression that tore onto Scott's face said it all. He didn't want that but it was as if he couldn't stop it.

"Scott, I have to tell my dad too." Stiles pitched in from the back. "Agreed." Jenna added still paralyzed. "I don't know how much my dad knows but he needs to know about this too."

"Scott we're just a bunch of kids. We don't know how to deal with all this kind of stuff." Allison backed up her statement trying to get him to see they didn't know what they were doing.

A stiff breath of air exhaled from Scott nose. His large hand rubbed down his face. "Okay, yeah, tell them all."

The four of them glanced down at the exact same moment, long exhales exchanged, as they realized what they were about to do.

"How are you going to get your dad to believe you?" Allison pondered turning to Stilinski. He shrugged, ideas running through his head a mile a minute but coming up blank with a good answer. "I have no idea."

"He'll believe me." Scott stated turning around, flashing the group his wolf eyes.

-----

The prison van rolled to a stop at the back entrance of the station. Stiles quickly killed the engine shifting on the old brown leather to look at Scott. "Are you ready for this?"

Scott exhaled meeting Stiles's eyes from across Jenna, who sat in the middle of the two still partially paralyzed. The movement in her arms had returned but she had yet to move her legs. She could feel the slow tingling sensation of the toxin leaving her body but it was too slow to show progress.