"Hi, Jasper. Good to see you again," Rory smacks his chest in response to his hair-messing debacle. Rory looks over Jasper's shoulder, seeing Vincent awaiting patiently. "Hi, Vincent. Thanks for letting us come on such short notice."

"For you and the girl? Anything," Vincent smiles kindly in her direction. Rory returns his affectionate gaze, stepping aside. "Now, the only question is whether or not you guys are going to keep your word—as soon as I'm finished healing Hope, you got to leave the city."

"Well, we're not going to stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm," Klaus snarks as Jasper slings an arm around Rory's shoulders.

"What he means to say is that we're very grateful," Hayley interjects. "Just help her, and we'll leave."

"Give us what we need, and we will do so. Happily," Elijah adds.

Vincent exchanges a glance between them, before he nods in a hesitant manner. Hayley steps forward, tugging Hope along by the hand. Kai slips into the empty space beside Rory, shoving his hands into his pockets as he watches Vincent prepare for the ritual.

"I should probably get some pointers," Kai whispers in Rory's ear. "You know, now that there's a kid in the house. Like, what if she gets sick?"

"Give her medicine...?" Rory looks up at Kai, giving him an incredulous look.

"Okay, but what if it's like...super flu or something? Something that medicine can't fix?" Kai responds. "She's like three different types of supernatural species, right? What if it doesn't work on her? I can't just melt her brain."

"Okay, so watch and stop talking to me," Rory roughly nudges Kai's side, gesturing to Vincent, who was starting the purification spell.

"You're so pushy. How stupid Kenneth stands you I don't understand," Kai huffs.

Klaus looks to the heretic over his shoulder, giving him a look of irritation. Kai sticks out his tongue in response, making the hybrid roll his eyes before turning back to holding Hope's hand.

"Nettoyer timoun sa a," Vincent begins chanting. The sound of crows squawking from overhead is heard as the witch begins the purification ritual, making Rory look overhead in slight confusion. "Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a."

"Okay, I take it back," Jasper whispers in Rory's direction. "This gives me Haunting of Hill House vibes."

"Which is it? The creepy decrepit house or the sound of crows overhead?" Rory responds.

"That's it," Vincent says after a few more rounds of chanting. "Your little girl's purified."

"Go see Rory," Hayley whispers in Hope's ear, lightly patting her back in Rory's direction.

Rory opens her arms as the redheaded girl runs towards her, wrapping her smaller arms around Rory's middle. "Hi, princess," Rory greets as she crouches in front of Hope. She looks tired and weak, which worries Rory the most. "How are you feeling?"

"Not too good," Hope mumbles honestly.

"Well, you're going to get lots of sleep in the car. You'll be right as rain in the morning," Rory responds, tucking a piece of hair behind Hope's ear.

Just as she finishes her sentence, a crow drops in front of her and Hope, startling the two girls. Rory immediately pulls Hope against her chest in a protective manner as one by one, crows begin dropping around them—all of them dead.

"What is this?" Klaus asks angrily.

"I don't know," Vincent responds urgently.

"Mom?" Hope calls out for Hayley. "Can you hear that? It's whispers, saying a name. Over and over," she whispers. "Kre Nah Han. Kre Nah Han."