She pressed her lips against his for a hot and loving kiss. "You always know what to say." 

     "I just want you to feel better." He returned her passion. 

     "I do," she smiled. "I am sorry for waking you."

     His expression became serious for only a moment. "No need to apologize." he twisted their bodies so that his covered hers just enough to where they were both comfortable. His dimples made an appearence. "But you can make it up to me in the morning." 

     She laughed at his courage. "Yes, my king." 

Rouhem

     "He could have seriously injured Inferno!" he critisized, "he could have killed her had I not stepped in!" His mood was black and quick to snap. They would be smart to respond with caution. 

     There was a tick in Terrance's jaw as he took Rouhem's scolding. "It appears our process of operation goes haywire in her presense. I can assure you that it never happens-" 

     Rouhem slammed his fist down on the table. "But it did, goddamnit! Now explain to me how that is possible." He made sure every single person in the room understood he was not just some pissed off adolescent, but a furious beast. 

     He respected Terrance's ability of control. His eyes travelled to a guilty drenched Leon. It was obvious he had harsh words for his little brother. "We always have someone on post, but this incident has brought it to my attention that a pick of us have become lazy and distracted." 

     Rouhem jabbed his finger into the table. There was an ominous snarl to his demeanor. "We stayed here on a silent agreement. We assumed there would be some measure of safety, but it appears you couldn't give a shit about who runs around in your house. I used to think Inferno was being paranoid as usual, but maybe she was right to not trust you, maybe we should leave-" 

     "Alright!" Ira snapped, "we fucked up big time. No excuses. We are The Pack for christ's sake! We have been attacked left and right like a couple puny bitches in this last week. It pisses me off big time, trust me on that." This time he was looming around at his siblings instead of Rouhem. "I mean we are like a bunch of amateurs, just like before she left. What is our baby sister doing to us? I mean shit, we have let her down so many fucking times. We can't keep doing this to her," he growled, "we gotta get back on our game." 

     Kollin swallowed the last of his cereal. "The guy's got a point. We are running around like a bunch of chickens with their dick cut off, it's time we stop acting like a bunch of babies. We gotta get used to new Inferno, or else somebody might truly get hurt, you guys feel me?" He waved around his spoon rather like it was a talking stick. However silly he appeared, his sincerity shown bright. 

     Terrance crossed his arms. "The point is that we will get our situation sorted out, you can count on that, Prince." His eyes scanned his brothers. "Yeah, you can definitely count on it." 

***********************************************

      Rouhem was startled when a buzzing went off in his pocket. He snorted when he realized it was his phone. He answered it immediately, "Brexon?" 

     "Brother," he responded without pause, the mix of dark emotion worried Rouhem, "I have sent a Hopper to you." 

      "What?" Rouhem demanded, just as he felt a hand tug at his wrist. The lights blinked out and only for a moment did it feel like he was floating. The next thing he knew what that he lost his balance and tumbled to the floor.