chapter 9- Meteor shower

Hey back with this again cuz the story still continueing, and a lot of stuff is gonna happen late- ........, Idk what to put in here now ,owo

Ok Imma yeet u to da chapter now. And sorry to any wrong grammar or spelling, (I might be the worst of spelling at my class and its 3am while i write this)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russia p.o.v

"Hey Russia, you ok?" I turned around and a blue country with yellow feathers was rubbing my back, I still have my arms crossed and my expression was still the same. But I then changed it into something cheerful, I smiled at my brother "Yes, I'm fine. Are you"?

His eyes was wide open when I asked him the same thing, "yeah yeah, totally. I was just worried about you, same to Ukie, you two have that same face all the time when Phil-"

I can see in his expression that he just realized something that he shouldn't know. He grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me by the stairs where nobody can hear our conversation "W-w-wait, hold on, did anything happend the other day?" I still didn't forget Phil's words, but I pretended it was nothing.

"W-what o-other day, like when?" I faked a smile, and I was sweating a lot.

"You know like, you two in your room, me, Ukraine, and Lithuania ruined it. Did she said something that you didn't like? I thought you still liked her".

I'm kinda scared to tell anyone about that, but Kaz looks like a trustworthy person. First I cleaned my throat and spoke.

"So about that..." I keep on thinking that he might not be trusted, but he asked for it, he's my brother I think its ok.

"Promise not to tell anyone but Nada, Ukraine, and me, understand?" I didn't mention America to him ,cause Ame might know that I told someone but the people I mentioned. But he nodded, I can feel that he was shaking but I was nervous.

I whispered into his ear and finally told him.

After I told him, he was in a shock. Not really like "how dare she" shock, just like he felt bad for me. "Oh son of Soviet Onion (haha soviet onion) I'm sorry brother, I think she's to young to be in a relationship".

"Actually she's older than us." I know that he's gonna be surprised if I tell him her age. He raised one eyebrow and asked her age. I kinda 'not' want to tell him or just want to have a little laugh, "she's 494".

( i know what yall thinking, if your following me on instagram, you might already know why. But the peeps who doesn't know, Phil already existed in the spanish time, so as her brothers. Some people see her age was the D.O.I (day of independence) but not me boi, I did some math in dis sheetty ages of this countries. So don't correct me (Im going crazy now-))

Kazakhstan's face was hilarious, I started laughed while he stared at the wall confused. I saw a few countries watching me laugh like a maniac, but then I stopped.

3rd person p.o.v

The countries were freaked out but surprised by Russia's laugh, some countries haven't heard his laugh, but some missed it.

Russia was a little embarrassed but he saw Phil smiling and giggling, which made him smile as well.

All of a sudden, he heard someone saying "Excuse me". Both of the male countries stepped away from the stair way and saw Japan's brother all dressed up, he was wearing a black jacket, green shirt and some new green glasses they haven't seen him wear before.

"Oh hey Jay, like the new glasses of yours." Russia was feeling a little different, his personality changed after he laughed. He haven't laughed in a few weeks or month already, maybe he just missed his own laugh. Now he's acting like America, "Thanks Russia, long time no see." The red and white country greeted the Russian with a pat on the back, Jay have been quiet lately and always staying inside his room. (like in quarantine lol) Nobody knew why, but his sister said "past problems" or maybe he's depressed.