chapter 4-Rice girl

Hey y'all another chapter with this 3 lovers-...
Sorry this took a while to update, I was just busy about school activities. ÓwÒ
So... let's get into the chapter shall we ùwú

Phil stood up and go check who's at the door. When she check who it was, no one was there. Phil walk out to see if someone was really there. Phil first turn to the left and then slowly turn to the right. "BOO!" Phil jump from that unexpected surprise.

"Martial you scared me."Phil said with her heart pounding fast. "Sorry about that sis, I was just exited to see my dalagang pilipina, hahaha! I mean sister." Martial said to Phil.

"Kuya! Stop calling me that

"Kuya! Stop calling me that. BTW what's in that bag?" Phil said. Martial responded "Oh this is just he things you left". Phil realized she left some of her clothes at her bed back at her country. Phil then thanked her brother, later she heard someone calling Martial. "Martial! Tulungan mo akong dalhin ang mga bag na ito?!"(Martial! Help me carry this bags?!) "Wait Del's here too?!" Phil screamed. Martial nodded and ran towards the parked car.

After Martial helped Del they all went inside. "Hey guys, we have guests." Phil told Russia and America while Martial and Del are going upstairs, Phil then ran back to help her brothers. Russia and Ame looked at each other were thinking of Malay and Indo are the guests.

While waiting for Phil and her guests, Russia and America did a little small talk. "So you still have a crush on Phil!" Ame asked Russia. Russia frozed and Ame spoked "I take that as a yes." Russia then replyed "Ugh fine, yeah still. Even though you two are like a couple-" "Wait wuh?!" Ame said, confused. "Wait y-you really think we're a couple?" America asked while blushing. "I-I mean...y-yeah, you two always talking on the phone and always hang out where everycountry can see!" Russia said to Ame with jealousy.

y-yeah, you two always talking on the phone and always hang out where everycountry can see!" Russia said to Ame with jealousy

All of a sudden they heard noises coming to the dinning area.

Phil peeked and said "Um... so I wanted you to meet my-" Phil gets pushed and fell "Hey- oh my gah sorry Phil." Ame and Russia stared at Phil and Martial. Martial helped Phil getting up and then Phil continued to say "Meet my brother-... s, where's Del?... whatever".