chapter 5-How to make Friends

Back yet again with dis owo
Sowy for a long wait, I mean, I never updated this like almost a month oof
Btw I still need more suggested countries
Oki enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Martial and Del walk slowly so Phil won't notice, as Phil opened the door there were two familiar countries.

The one kinda look like America, instead of 50 stars it was a yellow crescent moon. And the other looks like Moroco and Poland but isin't.
"Ah Malya, Indo glad you could make it" Phil then turned around and noticed that her brothers were behind her the whole time. Phil give them a stare "Um... Del, Martial I think you two already know who they are." Martial looked at the 2 countries at the door and greeted them "Ah Indo and Mal right? I've already known you two, oh and Phil one thing." Then Martial grab Phils ear and wispered "Del doesn't know them". Phil looked at Del and inteoduced them.

Later (cuz lazy ;w;)

After eating Phil, Indo, and Malay talk for a while, "hey we should go get milk tea, Phil...I know you want some" Malaysia look at Philippines with a smerk. Phil then nevously agree.
(Kinda cringy oof)

Phil went upstairs to get dressed and same with her brothers. Phil dress up in her Philippines jacket with a long sleeve tutleneck outfit, she put on her yellow rubber shoes, cycling shorts and a short skirt. "Okay done!" Phil said while going down stairs, Martial asked "what took you so long"? Phil responded with a small smile "Just taking my filipino time." Phil then chukled. Indo chukled with Phil "why'd you chukled Indo?" Malay asked, " oh it's just I missed Phil saying 'taking my filipino time', it's been a while".

They all walk out of the house, went inside the car and drove to the milk tea stand. Del and Martial were at the front while Mal, Indo, and Phil were at the back, they all talked fir a while until they reached the milk tea stand. Phil, Indo, Malay, and Martial stepped out of the car and ordered, while Del tries to look for a good parking spot. Del parked the car beside the road and followed Phil and the others.

when Del got there he saw China and Taiwan on the ground, he gave a confused look and asked why China and Taiwan were like this.

A few moments ago

When Phil and the others got there they saw China arguing with Taiwan, "COVER YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU COUGH OR SNEEZE SIS...TER!" Taiwan said yelling at China right in the face. China gasp and then started grab Taiwan, it looks like China was about to punch him but the Phil jumped in to stop the two siblings.

"You two stop fighting!" Phil shout at the two countries, the both of them just ignored the young pinoy and continued their argument. Philippines just stare at them and think for a moment and them spoke in a deep voice. "Dili mo mo hilum, hah?! (You two dont want to shut up, hah?)" Mal and Indo watched Phil knocking China and Taiwan down, while that happend Indo asked Malaysia what did Phil said. "Well, uh...I actually can't understand Phil's second language, I can only understand some tagalog word but that...I have no idea." "Oh ok, we'll find out later." Indo replyed and sighed.

Back at the present time

"Oh! Kuya you're here, I was just about to teach this two some siblings stuffs." Phil smiled like a little mad one.

Philippines p.o.v

I turned around to see China and Taiwan was staring at each other with a mad look, "what's the matter ching cho-" I totally forgot that China already told not to call her that. "Did I already told you not to call me that,sunshine?" China said it with a frown on her face. I apologized right away, cause if I didn't, it seems like mocking her.

After apologizing, she gave me a wide smile. "*sigh* I'm glad you've changed" I can see that she have accepted my apology, "no prob China and btw, did I heard you called me sunshine?" I swear I heard her calling me sunshine. A moment she paused and turned her head, I think she was embarrassed, I can already see her red face with pinky cheeks.