I respected Namjoon a lot, for his talent, for the man he had become. Did I find him attractive? He was a goddamn attractive man. It would be a lie if I said otherwise. All seven of them were attractive as hell.

Did I love them? As a die-hard fan, I felt their happiness and pain as my own and empathized with them. But I didn't love them like I loved Jimin.

He was someone I loved with my whole being. Someone I wanted to spend my life with, share the ups and downs of my life with. I loved him and he knew that. What was he doing now?

"Why were you looking at him like that? You...huh" He stopped mid way. He rolled his eyes. He looked hot, being angry, jealous and all.

I slapped myself mentally. My inner thoughts were stupid.

How was going to make him understand? How to make him understand that he was the only one I cared about?

A sudden memory flashed into my head. I gave a small smirk. I probably looked bat sh..poop crazy and evil at that moment.

"Please take care of the cooking." I said to Jin, turned and gave a small smile to Joon.

I walked out of the kitchen at full speed. I heard Jimin calling out to me from behind me. I kept walking towards the hall where Tae and Kook were. Both of them turned to look at me and they smiled at me.

"Is the food done?" Kook asked excitedly.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?" I felt my arm being pulled roughly and I was forced to look at Jimin.

"No it's being done. Where is this guy's room." I turned to look at the other two.

They were looking back and forth at us.

Jimin pulled my hand and walked through the passageway leading away from the hall.

I quickened my pace to keep up with him. He walked across about four rooms and finally opened the door to a room. How big was this place?

He pushed me into the room and shut the door behind him. Before he could turn around to say a single word, I turned him around using force and slammed him on the door. The door wobbled with the force.

Jimin looked at me shocked. I fisted my hand in his t-shirt and pulled him down and kissed him. He was so shocked that he just stood there trying to fathom what was happening. I put my hand on his shoulder and pressed down on it hard, making him gasp out in pain. Exactly what I had wanted, him to open his mouth. I smirked into the kiss.

He was really shocked by my actions and still didn't get his senses back. I slowly started walking backwards, pulling him with me. He stopped me and looked at me. We were both breathing heavily and glaring at each other, literally challenging the other person to speak. When none of us spoke, he dragged me by my arm, pushing me on the bed.

I pulled him, making him fall along with me. I was absolutely not going to lose to him. No. He looked clearly irritated and pulled my chin upwards, placing his hand below my neck and lifting it. He pulled me into a kiss. It was anything but anger. He started trailing kisses down my jaw, proceeding to my neck.

Running out of breath, I wasn't thinking of anything and I was just savoring the feel.

Suddenly I felt pain on my shoulder right above my collarbone. I gave a small scream and tried pushing Jimin away. He pulled my hands away from him caging them.

"Stop!" I said raising my voice.

He looked up at my face and moved in to kiss me again. I turned my face away from him. After a few seconds I turned back to look at him and looked at him with the angriest face I could muster.
"I wanted to show you that you were wrong. To feed the fact into your stupid brain that I love you. Only you." I was staring right into his brown eyes, which looked black in the dimly lit room.