Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

I pet the little dog. "So adorable!"

I heard Sasuke clear his throat, I blinked and turned around. "Oh, Sasuke..." I had forgotten he was there. I looked back at Kiba. "Sorry Kiba, I have to go see my team." Kiba nodded,

"Sure, I'll talk to you later Naomi-Chan..." Akamaru licked my face for a goodbye and they walked away. I once again turned to look at Sasuke, one of his eyebrows was raised.

"What?" I asked, blinking a couple of times. Sasuke just continued walking towards the meeting spot.

We got there in a few minutes. The meeting spot was at the bridge, Sasuke leaned against the railing. Sakura stood on the right side of Sasuke, a few feet away. I sat on the ground between them.

A few minutes later Naruto ran up to us, stopping next to Sakura. "Good morning Sakura, what's up?" Naruto then glared at Sasuke, Sasuke glared back. I looked back and forth between them.

Sakura copied me, Naruto and Sasuke turned away from each other. They've been doing this every morning since we got back. I sighed; I guess things won't ever change...

--

Couple of hours later, I heard a 'poof' I looked up to see Kakashi here. He did one of those eye closing smiles, "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life." Sakura and Naruto pointed at him accusingly.

"You're late!"

I smiled up at him, "Kakashi!"

Kakashi smiled back, Naruto started to say he was ready for another mission, and complained about getting stupid beginner stuff.

"That's great and everything... now calm down." I rolled my eyes at them. Naruto suddenly turned to Sasuke, Sasuke looked back at him.

"It's totally going to happen today!" Naruto said, I giggled.

"Right..."

He turned to me, "Believe it!"

--

I sighed; we were picking weeds for a lady. Naruto started pulling out everything in his path until there was nothing left. "Hehe... I got rid of all your weeds, Lady." The lady got a angermark,

"Yes... but you also took all my herbs out!" The lady beat Naruto up, I giggled.

--

Next we were collecting trash from the river. 'Boringggg...' All of the sudden, Naruto fell and started to go downstream into a waterfall.

"Ahhhh!"

Sasuke caught him before he fell though, making me giggle again.

--

Next we were walking dogs; Naruto chose the big dog, which was dragging him into a mine field. Everyone else had gone with small dogs. The mine field blew up, and the dog licked Naruto's face. My eyes sparkled with amusement.

"Sakura, go make that happen to you, that'd make my day." She gave me a flat look.

--

Naruto was being helped by Sakura and Sasuke as they walked, I stood next to Kakashi. "You're hopeless, Naruto." Sakura scolded Naruto.

"You really are just one big problem." Sasuke provoked Naruto with those words,

"Sasuke!!" Sakura got in the way though, Stopping Naruto from hurting Sasuke.

"If you keep this up I'll finish you off myself!" I scoffed. "Oh yes, the useless girl who never even gets touched is really going to finish someone off. I'd like to see you try, Sakura."