16. Flight and Food

Start from the beginning

"This is Alberto miss. I'm at the airport to pick you up." He replied and I sighed in relief.

Leo texted me early this morning that his bodyguard Alberto will pick us up. Actually I told him that we will stay at a hotel but he didn't listen so we are staying at his place.

"Ohh. We will be out in five minutes Alberto." I said and hung up.

"Let's go everyone. Our ride is here." I said and we all walked out quickly.

Its ten thirty in the morning and its quite sunny but I love it.

We walk out of the airport gates and immediately a man in black suit waves us over and we walk towards him. He looks to be in his fifties I guess.

He smiles as we approach him and I smile back.

"Alberto?" I asked smiling and he nods.

"I'm Valentina. Nice to meet you. Thank for picking us up." I said taking his hand for a handshake.

"Pleasure is all mine Miss." He smiles.

"Please call me Valentina. These are my friends. Vanessa, Cody, Nia, Eric and Emma." I said and they all wave.

We finally move towards the car which is a Rolls Royce. Looks like Leo is kinda rich.

We all settle inside and I turn towards Alberto.

"So do you work for leo?" I asked and he nods.

"Since how long?" I asked again.

"Since as long as I can remember. We grew up together." He said smiling and I nod.

"What does Leo do for a living ?" I asked as I didn't really know that.

"He is a businessman. He owns many resorts here too." He answers and I understand why he owns this shit.

After thirty minutes we are driving on a road covered by tall trees and we stop by a large gate. Alberto talks to the gaurds and they open the gate.

We drive inside the path leading to the house i believe but we still can't see the house at all. Only trees can be seen.

"There is no house here Alberto." Cody mutters and Alberto chuckles.

"Madam and Sir likes their privacy. This path is one kilometer long leading to the estate." Alberto explains.

Okay? Even we are quite wealthy but this much long path just for privacy? Who am I kidding!? I will totally love to do that to my house. I love my privacy too.

After a few minutes we finally see the house and its beautiful. Its not that huge but its perfect. It is fully covered by trees so its hard to check it out from here. It is perfect for vacation though.

You're not here for vacation bitch.

Yeah right. Nia and vanessa are rubbing off on me I guess.

"Is there a beach on the other side of this place?" Vanessa asked excited.

"Yes. Sir owns it." Vanessa gasps after hearing him.

"Stop acting like you are seeing this for the first time. Your father literally owns a private beach too." Emma said gritting her teeth making me chuckle.

We stop and quickly get out before any of the workers open our door and I see Alberto shaking his head amused.

"I'll lead you to the sitting area. Please follow me." Alberto said moving inside and we follow him.

Yes. This house is beautifully decorated from inside too. Its too much flowers and stuff though. Not really my style.

We settle ourselves and for the first time my friends are quiet and not being kids.