8.2 Visits pt.2 🗣

Namjoon p.o.v

I took a deep breath, I had to be strong. I was their leader, if Jungkooks been here all this time I should've-
A hand was placed on my shoulder, Hoseok sparred me a soft glance.
"Thanks Hobi." I muttered.
As we drew closer I could hear him, he was upset, but aggressive, confused?
But why?
I looked at the boys and most gave a nod others a small acknowledgment then all six of us where stood in front of his cell door.

Jungkooks p.o.v

I scrambled to the cell door seeing a shadow cascade inwards, *she came back, she came back, She-*
Tears fell from my eyes as they met with six familiar faces.
"Hey look." Tae spoke resting his head against the bars.
"You guys, you came. How did you-"
"A little friend helped us through, you both seem very acquainted." Yoongi teased.
He heart shattered, "wait no, no! Where is she? She can't leave, Yoongi go get her, PLEASE!"
I turned to Jin, "Hyung please, she's all I want, she's all I have!"
They looked at me sympathetically, "please." I croaked out.
"Jungkook look at me." Namjoon spoke firmly, I knew better than to ignore it so my eyes met his.
"Y/n L/n-"
"Jeon."
"What?"
"JEON Y/N! I plan on marrying that woman, continue."
"Ugh, um." He cleared his throat.
"She is a distraction to you and your mission, have you even thought about it?"
I groaned, "getting information? I did that years ago, where were you hmm? Trying to get me out, puh-lease."
I grit my teeth, "you just wanted to see how long I could last in here, Is that because I'm the youngest huh?"
"Don't raise your voice to me!"
"Or what huh? Y/n's gone, might as well leave me here to die."
I scoffed, "it's funny me and her were doing great, then you all show up and she's run off! Why can't we love a normal life, like normal fucking people!"
"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY WE CANT!" Yoongi spoke, unnoticed rage written on his face.
He may be extremely tough and hardcore but when it comes to family matters, he is the emotional voice of reason.
"Sorry Hyung." I sighed.

Then I heard it... Click, Clack, Click, Clack, coming from the hallway.

Y/n p.o.v

*fuck fuck fuck!*
Your body moves on it's own, like a magnetic pull. The group of extremely gorgeous men were less that 10 meters from you all head facing you.
*fuck, fuck, fuck!*
You mentally cursed yourself for having grown so attached to Jungkook. You were now 4 meters... 3 meters... 2 meters...
"Hi, um-"
With one swift movement you unlocked Jungkooks cell door, stepped inside and locked it behind you. You wrapped your arms around Jungkooks torso and looked him in the eyes,
"I couldn't leave you, even though I swear I shit bricks when I realised who they were, my place is with you. Taking care of you, loving you. I ran because Kook I-"
His lips cut you off and you felt drops of water cascade down your face, "I've never been more afraid than I was 2 minutes ago, baby please never do that again. Honestly I-"
"Ahem."
Both your heads turned to the other side of the cell, "If you're done Buttons-"
"Buttons?"
You groaned, "it's a nickname, with a history we promised never to discuss. Isn't that right tree?" Namjoon chocked but nodded.
Jungkook smiles at you before sitting in the floor with you in his lap, "princess this is gonna be a long conversation, so get comfy because I'm not letting you go until, they go."
"Wow, we're they now."
"Shut up Jin-Hyung."
The male gasped in astonishment, "well I never-"
"Can I join you guys in there that bed looks actually comfy."
"It's not." You said in unison.
You laughed at eachother, then the boys began to back away from the cell.
"What are you doing?"
"I think you guys wanna stand up." Hoseok announced. You did as he suggested, Jungkooks arms wrapped around you securely.
"Hey Hyung, where's jimin?"
"In the car."
"Why is he in the- BOOM!"
All the cell doors immediately opened as an explosion was heard down the hallway.
"You mother-"
"You coming or not?" Tae smirked.
"Yea we're coming!" Jungkook pulled you by the arm before carrying you over his shoulder.
There were inmates everywhere getting into fights and stealing, escaping. You're eyes scanned for security but they were gone?
"Where's Lucas?"
"The boy from earlier?" Jin called over the alarm.
"Yeah, him!"
"He works for us!" Hoseok giggled.

~very small timeskip~

You had all made it out the prison when a cars tyres screeched infrint of you.
"Get in loosers, WERE GOING HOME!"
Everyone piled in, you placed on Jungkooks lap while everyone fit around you.
"Step on it Min!"
And then you were gone...

A/n-
This was an unexpected turn of events, this wasn't in my original planning but OH WELL.
I hope you liked it.

Vote n comment 🤍