12. His surprise 🦥

When he turned around he had the biggest grin on his face, "How would you like to be a mother?"
"A WHAT?!"
He held your hand tightly, "My darling, your pregnant!"

                                      +++

"I'M WHAT?!" You yelled.
"Oh come now, it's fine."
"Jin, I'm not ready to be a parent. I cant take care of a child, I can't even take care of myself!" You looked to the ground, "And bringing a child up into a life of crime, is not something I want to do." Snapping your eyes to look at Jin.
"FOR FUCK SAKE! I hate the idea of an abortion and I know how family oriented Jungkook is but I-" You began to feel the tears sting at your eyes.
"I don't want to be alone again."
He smiled at you softly, "Hey, there's no rush. Just think about it, and I definitely think you should tell Jungkook sooner rather than later. Whatever he wants you to do is his business in the end it's your body and only YOU get to decide. And no matter what you choose, I'll back you 100%." You threw your body into his arms and cried some more.
"There, there... come on let's get you cleaned up. Then I really think you should talk to him."
You nodded.
Once you stepped out of the "medical room" you could see Jungkook pacing at the end of the hallway, hands tightly pulling at his hair.
He hadn't seen you walk up to him, "Jungkook." You murmured softly. His eyes shot to your own and he engulfed you in his arms.
"What's wrong is everything okay? What's the matter? Why did you throw up? Baby I-" you placed your finger on his lips and took him by the hand to the nearest bedroom.
"I don't think that now is the most appropriate time to bang but whatever." You giggled patting the bed beside you.
"Come sit you sex pest." He trudged over to you and flopped on the bed.
"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong now?" You nodded.
"Okay, um Jungkook. I uh.... Well, you see." You sighed. "Jin said it would be easy to talk to you but I don't even know how to start." You groaned.
"Then I'll be a detective, and figure out what's wrong!"
"What?"
"Just put my hands where the problem is and then I'll ask you questions!" That bunny smile you had grown to love rested upon his face and he place your hands on his own.
"Okay, don't get any ideas okay?" You smiled as you placed one of his hands on your boob. He just raised a brow at you, smirk tugging at his lips"Ummm growing pains? They seem a little bigger and softer too." His eyes flickered to your face which had contorted into a breathless mess.
"And sensitive." You nodded and pulled his hands away catching your breath as you placed them on your thighs.
"Are you sure this isn't some really intricate fore play?"you let out a small whimper as he squeezed your thigh.
"Sensitive... very sensitive. Maybe like muscle pain, you seem quite tense." He went to more his hands to your sides but you held them tightly before resting them on your stomach.
"Stomach pain? Something to do with your period?"
You nodded, still not looking him in the eyes as he poked around your belly.
"If it's something serious y/n we can take you to a hospital?"
"We don't need to go there for a while."
"Oh, more clues~ Does it hurt when I press here?" You nodded.
"Sorry baby-"
He paused. "Baby."
"Yes?"
"No...baby."
You looked at the wide eyed man before you, "Y/n... are you... are we... is there?"
Tears had began to slip out of your eyes, "Say it then."
"Are we having a baby?!" He beamed, letting tears now fall from his own eyes. You were quick to throw your body into his and let the tears slip out. "If you want to."
"If I want- OF COURSE I DO. Do you want to? Please say you do y/n, I want a family with you I-"
"Jungkook is want nothing more to have a family with you but I-" you pressed your head further into his chest.
"Jungkook, aren't we too young? And this lifestyle it's not right for a baby." He pulled away from you.
"What are you suggesting?"
"I'm not suggesting anything, I'm just putting the fears I have out so you know what I'm thinking. Kookie, we're not even married. We've only been together a couple months, I feel like we're moving really fucking fast and I'm scared."
He chuckled across the room, "You know, I was really excited earlier because I made something really fucking cool for you, but I think here right now..."
You watched him get on one knee, "Jungkook."
"I think now is the perfect time to ask you. Y/n l/n will you marry me? I promise I'll keep you and our baby safe. I understand why your scared and I'll try my very best to fight all the fears you have but I need this, they, that little being inside you. They're my lifeline now, they make me want to be better and they're not even here yet. So what do you say?"

"Fuck it. Yes, I will marry you Jeon Jungkook!" You flung your body at him as his lips peppered your face. Tears streamed down your face as he slipped his hand crafted ring onto your finger, "I love you so much, the both of you." He murmured into your neck then the two of you just lay there in the comfort of eachothers arms, both minds thinking about what the future holds...

(A/n: ahah... sorry I forgot about this book... here's a new chapter 🙃)