11. Her Surprise 🦋

(A/n: Been long time... my bad 😅)

Namjoon p.o.v

*You've made this house a home again buttons, thank you.*
"JUNGKOOK SLOW DOWN!" I watched as the maknae began inhaling his food. And then footsteps made their way down the stairs.
+++
Namjoon p.o.v

"Who has the music studio?"  Y/n said a blanket in hand.
"Yoongi-Hyung, he produces music."
"Whoa, have you got albums out?!"
He nodded, "y/n you may know them."
I grinned knowing for a fact y/n was a big fan of Hyungs work.
"Tell her your name hyung."
"I'm AgustD."
She stood there shocked before running right up to Yoongis face.
"WAH! This is amazing! You're amazing, holy SHIT! Jungkook why didn't you tell me?! NAMJOON you aswell!"
Yoongi was a little red in the face.
"Aww things blushing." Jimin teased.
"Shut it Park."
Her eyes were practically sparkling, "Please please let me be on one of your songs."
"W..what, you can sing?"
"I mean... I try but I-" her hand covered her mouth and she ran to the toilet.
"Holy shit y/n, are you okay?" Hobi asked rushing to the bathroom door.
She smiled weekly.
I looked at Jin and he nodded.
"Y/n Jin's gonna run a quick check up on you to make sure it's nothing serious okay?"
She wobbled as she stood up, "I'm fine guys, just all the bottled up anxiety coming out aha." Jungkook immediately picked her up and carried her up the stairs, "My lab room Kook!"
"Not a chance! Bring ur gear in my room, she's laying on a bed not a table." He called back to Jin.
Suga chuckled, "Damn Jin-Hyung, first day back and he already disobeyed you... The kid really hasn't changed."

Y/n p.o.v

Jungkook placed you on his bed gently propping up afew pillows for behind your head.
"You okay baby?" He was knelt beside the bed hand holding yours.
You smiled at him, "Kook I'm fine, I promise. Now get up off the floor and into the bed."
"Nuh-uh Jin said when someone's sick they've gotta stay cool."
"That's if they have a fever, I don't have a fever. Come gimmie a cuddle."
Before you could change your mind he was already under the covers beside you. He looked up at you and your noses were touching, "hi baby." He giggled.
"Hi Kookie." You pecked his lips and rested your head on his chest. For a while guys talked until your eyelids began to feel heavy and you drifted off to sleep.

Still Y/n p.o.v but room focus.

"And so I said to him- Baby are you even listening?" Jungkook looked down at you to see you sleeping soundly. He smiled as he brushed some hair from your face, "Thank you for strolling into my life."
The door creaked open and Jimin walked in carrying a box with Jin behind with a few bits medical equipment.
"Ahh she's asleep, this'll make injecting the numbing serum easier."
"What for, I thought it was just a checkup?" Jungkook questioned moving you off his chest gently.
"Namjoon said she hates needles so I thought I'd do a fully body check up. Obviously stuff will need to be done when she wakes up but I can do the needle work now."
"W..what should I do?" Jungkook asked not sure if he wanted to leave your side or not.
"Just hold her hand, she'll want you here when she wakes up." And he did just that.
While you were sleeping Jin successfully acquired a blood sample, injected you with antibiotics to help the sickness, gave you vaccinations since they travel a lot AND cleaned other wounds on your body.
After a little while you woke up alone in a dimly lit room and you had small plasters in different places.
"Jungkook..." you murmured.
...
"Jimin?"
...
"Namjoon?"
...
"Anyone?" Anxiety began to build up inside of you, you'd been left alone again. Just like back then, this is why you kept your job strictly professional. You felt the tears began to brim in your eyes and your throat begin to dry out.
*fuck* you mentally cursed at yourself for being so venerable and then the door creaked open.
"Baby you awake?" Jungkooks voice called out gently. You jumped out of bed and hugged him so forcefully he nearly fell backwards.
"Hey what's wrong?"
You sniffled, "I thought you left me."
His hand massaged you scalp softly, "I would never leave you. I need you in my life now, wherever you go I go. We're a team." He kissed your temple making you relax into his scent.

"Y/N!" Jin yelled startling you both.
"Come with me quickly, quickly. Jungkook stay!" He grabbed your arm and dragged you down the end of the hallway, up some stairs and left into a science lab, before locking the door behind you.
"Jin what's going on?"
He was throwing papers and tubes about looking for something, "I need you to do tests on you really quick but first, pee in this cup."
"What."
"Pee in the cup woman." He shoved it in your hand and you stared at it blankly.
"Toilets through that little door there, hurry hurry!"

(Time skip)

Jin had placed your urine into a machine and basically told you to ignore it while he ran other tests. He checked your eyes and prescribed you glasses, "Taehyung will make a nice pair for you."
"My eyes sights always been good though." You frowned clutching the paper in hand. You felt like you were actually at the doctors.
"Your facial senses are fine, and your breathing is good so now..." he spun towards you on his little wheelie chair after typing away at his computer.
"When was your last period?"
"My last-"
Before you could answer the machine dinged and Jin scooted off again, "Nevermind, I can tell you exactly when."
He dipped a piece of paper in the sample which was now purple after coming out of the machine.
When he turned around he had the biggest grin on his face, "How would you like to be a mother?"
"A WHAT?!"
He held your hand tightly, "My darling, your pregnant!"

A/n: it's short and shitty I know but I have other books I'm working on and I'm going to publish a new one soon so sorry?