8. Visits 👥

(A/N- This chapter is set a few days after the last one, nothing was gonna happen in my plan on that occasion just a casual check in so I decided to skip the conversation between y/n and Jk, this chapters better for drama anyway.)

Y/n p.o.v

As you got into the secondary confinement area before you pass through to the cells, a group of men stood in front of you.
You didn't want to start any trouble so you carefully slid around them and to the door, where Lucas was thankfully standing.
"Hi Lucas, can you let me in?"
He nodded pulling the door aside and letting you slip past.
"Hey, how come she goes straight in!" A loud voice boomed startling most of the visitors
"JIN shut up!" A man hushed.
"YAH! Respect your elders, how dare you talk to me like that!"
"Hyung please, we came here to check on Jungkook, not make a scene." A small male pleased rubbing his temple.
You spoke out unintentionally,
"Jungkook?"
All heads turned to you, "what?"
A blush rose to your cheeks as you made a rough eye contact with 5 gorgeous males.
"Um yes, I'm his-"
"Sorry I'm late I tripped on my shoe lace and got angry so I- y/n?"
"Joon?"
"You know her?"
"She knows you?"
You stood there awkwardly now that the whole of the waiting room was watching you, "y..yes we go back all the way to childhood, I saw you a couple days ago though Joonie. Is there a problem with the person your visiting?"
He sighed, "something like that yes."
"I can-"
"Miss l/n~" you groaned.
"I can help if you want, I just need to get going before-"
"Y/n!!" Echoed down the hallway.
"JEON JUNGKOOK, WILL YOU BE PATIENT FOR TWO SECONDS!" You yelled back.
"BUT I MISS YOU!"
A mixture of embarrassed and anger dyed your face red, you turned back to Namjoon. "If you'll excuse me, SOMEONE, requests my presence."
You stormed of down the hallway but turned to say, "if you wait we can talk a bit more." And before anything else could be said you were gone.

Boys p.o.v

"No way that was our Jungkook right, it's gotta be a different one?"
Namjoon shook his head, "Nope, that's our Jk and that's, y/n."
"Why did you say her name like she was important?"
"Because I feel like she may become extremely important very quickly."
"WHAT?!"
He chuckled at the groups reaction, "I think we should wait for y/n to come back, she could help us get in since no one else in here will!"
The group of boys took seat in the waiting room waiting for you to re-emerge from the cell filled hallway.

Y/n p.o.v

"Jeon jungkook, you cant scream my name when the prison is full of visitors!" You grumbled swinging the cell door open.
"How was I supposed to know that, I'm in a cell I can't see up the hallway." He scoffed.
"Don't test my patience Jeon."
"Or what, what are you gonna do?"
A plan formed in your brain, "there was a lovely group of good looking men in the waiting room, maybe I'll leave you and talk to them. Oh- and my friend is here visiting someone I assume he'd be quite good company."
Before you could continue jungkook lunges for your body but you manoeuvre to the side, "nuh-uh, can't hold me down bunny boy!" You giggled.
"You're mine!" He pouted.
You carefully sat on his bed and pat you lap; like a dog, he crawled to let his head rest upon it and you played with his hair.
"I can't believe he's changed so much like, I'm pretty sure he has tattoos now, and those other boys absolutely covered. Kinda like you." You looked at his face.
"Wonder if they're your friends, nah Joon's so quiet, well he used to be, but I doubt he'd-"
Jungkook sat up straight and looked you deep In the eyes,  "What did you just say?"
"Wonder if they're your friends?"
"No, the name. What name?!"
"Joon."
"As in Namjoon... Kim Namjoon?"
You nodded slowly.
"He's here?"
"Yes, jungkook. I feel like I'm missing something right here." He stood up quickly dragging you with him, grin plastered on his face.
"How many others?"
"What?"
"How many other men with tattoos?"
"4. No wait 5, Jungkook are they friends of yours?"
"They're more like family. Y/n please let me talk to them, I haven't seen them in so long I thought they forgot about me."
You tapped his biceps signalling for him to put you down and he did, "jungkook are they... BTS?"
He glanced at you with a soft expression, "yes, they are. Just, y/n I know I'm asking a lot but-" He hadn't realised but you has unlocked the cell door and closed it behind you, "w.. what are you doing?" He gripped onto the bars.
You said nothing, "sorry." and just walked away, "Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING! HEY! COME BACK! Please..."
*you can't be with him, he's a criminal you were stupid for thinking otherwise.*
* BTS the gang always on the news, in the prison... FUCK*
* they're gonna kill me, I should've kept it professional what was I thinking?!*
*You weren't! Idiot!!*
*He's in a gang, Namjoon' in a gang. You could die, you probably would die!*
Then you stopped....
*its better to leave now than risk getting hurt more.*
All those thoughts swirled in your mind as you walked towards the gate jungkook pleads echoing around you. Your chest felt tight and tears threatened to spill, but this was the right thing to do, right?
"Lucas open the gate." You whispered and watched the door swing open.
"Namjoon... I know, so that's why I can't be there with him." Your eyes cascaded to the floor,
"Please-" you held the door open.
"Go to him, explain to him, keep going until you see him, he's on the left." You smiled.
All the joys stood up making guards reach of their weapons, "GUARDS STAND DOWN!" Lucas called giving you a wink.
Namjoon ruffles you hair as he walked past, "thanks button."
You nodded and closed the door behind them before sinking to the floor clutching you chest.
*No one should hold that much power... It's frightening.*

A/n- YO YO, it's 5am and I haven't slept 🥵✌🏽
I hope you guys like it so far, it's kind hard to write chapters from scratch but I'm trying 💜

Vote n comment if you want 🥰