We were hidden by the book shelves and was in the far corner. The librarian was busy at the front from the long line of students who seemed to be borrowing some books.

Todd hasn't been his usual joking self ever since we got here. He was looking rather gloomy and lost in his thoughts.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about something." He shook his head, placing his head on top of his crossed arms.

"It isn't nothing when you aren't being your usual self." I pointed out, pushing my hair back.

"I'm sorry." He sighed, turning to look away from me.

"Huh? What for?" I frowned, my head tilting to the side slightly in confusion.

"When I got very drunk blue. Anyone could've taken advantage of you in that state," Todd answered, his hand forming into a fist.

A surge of surprise flickered on my system, staring at his angry face. Our friendship may still be beginning but I knew without a doubt that Todd was good friend.

"You don't have to say sorry Todd. It's okay, nothing happened and that's what matters. Stop those toxic thoughts." I told him, placing a hand on top of his.

He sighed before nodding quietly. I rolled my eyes, bumping my shoulder to his lightly before turning to my bag and taking out my pack of happiness.

I took one out before turning back to Todd and handing him one. I let the genuine smile form on my face and he paused, seeming taken aback.

These are my babies so practically when I offer you one, I offer you a part of me.

"You deserved it." I giggled, stuffing it into his mouth when he was about to reply. He rolled his eyes, chewing it with a smile forming on his lips.

"I had fun though. Thank you for bringing me Todd. I was indeed lucky that I got to party with you." I cheekily said, giving him a playful wink.

"Nope, I think it's the other way around blue." He smiled, a twinkle in his stormy gray eyes.

The rest of the day was me trying to find a glimpse of Alec. I wanted to thank him for helping me and despite not wanting to talk to him, my conscience wouldn't let me go home without doing so.

I didn't get to see him until it was the end of class. I was putting my books back into the locker when I saw him walking along with Annie and Valentino by his side.

"Sweet chick! I miss you! You haven't been eating lunch with us!" Valentino pouted, pulling me in for a hug.

I let out a surprised oomph, patting his back gently."I missed you too V. I'm sorry, been busy with lots of things lately." I lied, pulling back.

Yeah like trying not to smack you friend for leaving me hanging with the new chick or how about trying to move on and see life in a different light.

Jessica snorted and I bit my lip, somehow finding this amusing.

"Blue suits you sweet chick," He nodded to my hair, giving me a cheeky grin.

At the mention of my hair, my hand came up to touch the ends of it."Thanks V." I smiled, feeling flustered.

I couldn't exactly tell him the truth of my MIA with them and besides, from the way he accepted my answer that easily; It was obvious he knew the real reason why.