"Looks like you still need a bit of help getting ready, huh?" she snickered slightly, he still had a huge bit of toothpaste above his lip.

"Let me get that." She said as she lifted up her hand to wipe away the stain.

He knew that something as simple as that shouldn't be anything to him but every touch of hers felt so good.

All he wanted was for her touch him, to stay with him forever, her hands so soft on his skin.

The blond had gotten so lost in his thoughts that only after she called for him he realized that she was already standing in the doorway, ready to leave.

He hurriedly got up and they both left the house.

As they walked along the streets of Paris, the early sun warm in the otherwise cold air, he couldn't help but notice the scent coming from his hair, his skin, everything. It was a scent he recognised immediately, it was her scent.

Everything  about him now smelled of her, another good thing about spending the night in one bed together.

The green eyed boy smiled for the entire way, happy that she had left something of hers with him.

About fifteen minutes later they arrived at the store, the little bell above the entrance ringing softly as they opened the door.

"Marinette!" A friendly voice came from behind the counter.

"Miss Monet-" she smiled brightly "we're here to pick up the cake topper my maman ordered."

Miss Monet disappeared into the next room with a loving of course my dear.

They stood silently in the now empty room as Miss Monets partner, Madame Albert.

"Hey honey, would you and your friend be so kind and help me with a few boxes while you're waiting?"

Of course they agreed immediately,  following Madame Albert into another room.

The boxes she handed them weren't heavy, but there were many, which had to be carried into another room upstairs

The two made their way upstairs and entered the room, Madame Albert still downstairs.

"Was it room A4 or A5?" Marinette asked Adrien, who didn't really know either, which ended in them going into room A5.

They went inside and carefully placed the boxes in the corner but when they turned around they watched the door fall shut.

After trying to open it a few times they came to the realisation that it couldn't be opened from the inside.

Marinette hammered on the door and Adrien called for the two women but nobody seemed to be able to hear them.

"Can't you call Miss Monet?" Adrien asked but there was no service at all.

Accepting the fact that they were locked in, they sat down onto the floor, as far away from the door as possible.

After a few minutes of occasional talking they decided they might as well play a game while they were there, the so called thirty question game.

"I ask you a question and you have to answer honestly, then you ask one until we've asked thirty questions." she explained.

"Okay-" she tried to think of an easy question to start of "Are you a good dancer?"

"I think I proved that last night." He looked at her intently with a faint smile on his lips.

"Right." She smiled back.

They kept asking their questions for a few minutes, the questions escalating a little bit more with every single one.

It felt as though as if there was heat growing inside of the room with every passing second even though the sun had almost disappeared completely and there was now rain tapping against the window.

"Where's your favourite place to be kissed?" After he asked that he immediately regretted it, knowing that he might not be able to grab a single clear thought after her answer.

With a smirk plastered across her lips she scooched closer to him, taking his hand and gently placing his fingers on the bit of skin right behind her ear, looking deep onto his emerald eyes.

He was right, at this point his thoughts were running wild with all the possibilities, with what he could do, what might happen.

Without breaking eye contact she leaned in closer.

"Do you want to try it out?" Her face stayed calm but her heart was skipping multiple beats by know, afraid and excited for whatever his answer might be.

The emerald eyed boy couldn't bring himself to say anything so he simply nodded as she inched closer, his breathing flattening with the vanishing distance.

Without losing any distance she leaned backwards placing herself against the wall behind them.

He started to carefully go up and down her neck, placing soft open mouthed kisses across every inch of her skin.

His lips travelled upwards closer to her ear. Her back curving ever so slightly.

By the time he actually reached the soft bit of skin she had been so desperately waiting for him to touch her breathing had grown amazingly deep and heavy,  driving him even more crazy.

He loved the sound of her heavy breath and the tiny, quiet moans in the back of her throat as she curved against him.

Her heart beat so fast she thought it was going to explode any second but it didn't, it only longed for more, for him.

His hand was on her lower back holding onto her, his finger cold against her hot skin.

He started to move a little further away from her, trying to catch his own breath but out of her mouth came a breathy "stay" a small bit of moaning in her voice.

With those words he couldn't go away of he tried, he had to stay this close to her.

He placed his hand on her neck, his thumb tracinb circles gently across her skin, he moved his head up to her lips hovering above them, longing for the kiss he had been waiting for forever.

Every second he had to spend apart from her, not touching her skin, not kissing any part of her, was too long.

"Can I?" His voice was barely a breath, a breath that travelled across her skin. She didn't want anything more than for him to kiss her right now.

The blue eyed girl nodded slowly, but just as his lips started to only brush hers, barely even a touch someone knocked on the door.

"Are you in there?" The voice belonged to Madame Albert.

Quickly he got off of her and they stood up.

"Yes we're in here." Her voice was quite hoarse.

Madame Albert opened the door, revealing the two teenagers with bright red flushed faces and messed up hair.

"Miss Monet found your topper." The shop owner said.

"Thank you." Marinette said, gulping quietly.

The emerald eyed boy watched her leave the room before him once again, his heart again aching for more, his mind and body still buzzing from all that had happened and what could've.

See you in the next chapter ♡
~Jolina 💜