add on

This chapter is unrelated to the story.

It's a little bit MariChat but just kinda (I'll be referring to Chat as Adrien even when he's tranformed).

Marinette was standing on her balcony, enjoying the cold air of the night stirring her hair.

She watched the cars beneath her feet pass by as she noticed quiet footsteps behind her.

She already knew who it was, no one else would come to see her this late.

"Hello, Chat." she said without turning around.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked actually sounding quite surprised.

"I couldn't think of anyone else visiting me in the middle of the night." she smiled.

"So still no boyfriend secretly visiting you." he was teasing her.

He desperately needed to know who that crush of hers was but she had always been resisting.  

Marinette snickered, he was painfully obvious.

She had been planning to tell him so she could ask him for advice. She would've asked Alya but she never said anything besides "be yourself" and that didn't really help since "herself" around him was just this flustered girl that was always rambling and couldn't even form a proper sentence. So she decided Chat would be the next one to ask.

He stood beside her. "Spilling tonight M'Lady?" he smiled at her.

"I have been thinking about that but you better not ruin that." He looked at her with wide eyes. Was she really going to tell him? He urged to know but was still fearing her answer.

Marinette clasped onto her cup of tea. The continuous silence between them made her think the moment was right.

"I thought maybe now is a good time to tell." she said nervously, breaking the silence.

"To tell what?" He knew what she meant but he still couldn't believe it.

"We both know that you know what I'm talking about. Don't play dumb kitty" she smiled akwardly, "Don't tell me you don't want to know anymore. You have been begging for so long."

"No! Tell me!" he reassured nervously. "So who's the lucky guy, princess?"

"I'm pretty sure you've heard of him. But don't think that it's just some celebrity crush if mine. I know him. I like him, not his face." she stayed quiet for a few more seconds.

"It's Adrien Agreste" she almost squeezed out as if it was the most embarrassing thing she could have said.

He blanked. A warm sensation spread from his stomach up to his arms and down to his feet. But he quickly tried to shook it off. No she had to be lying. And even if she thought she wasn't. He wasn't worth it.

"Surprising so." He tried to act normal even though he was unsure how to feel. In this moment he just wanted to reveal himself to her but he knew he couldn't.

"Why is that surprising?" she asked him in all seriousness. "He's nice and caring and just amazing. I love the way he smiles, and his eyes. They make my head spin just looking into them."

She kept on talking but he could barely follow. The thoughts in his head were running wild, not making any sense at all. He felt this warmth all throughout him again, but couldn't shake it this time.

He interrupted her "I'm sorry, princess. But it's late already. I will have to leave now. See you again"

He quickly took off, scared of the things that might happen if he didn't leave now.

That night, as he was laying in his bed, alone with his thoughts and a bubbling sensation in his stomach.

Her image was burned into his head.

I know this chapter is kind if confusing and cringe but I wrote it a long time ago. Bear with me and see you in the next chapter!

~Jolina❤️