fifteenth

Thanks for coming back♡
❗❗I highly recommend putting "beast" by Mia Martina on repeat while reading❗❗
Enjoy♡♡♡

The emerald eyed boy turned back around, walking towards her.

"There was nobody there." he shrugged, his voice still breathy.

"Let's just go back to bed then." She smiled faintly.

They made their way back to his room, silence weighing heavy inbetween them with every step.

Marinette dug her feet underneath the duvet, the cold sensation of it running a tiny shiver down her lower legs.

"Good night Adrien." She whispered, her eyes already shut.

"Good night." He whispered with an audible smile.

Marinette fell asleep quickly afterwards, her breath steady, the bluenettes presence was comforting him thus he fell asleep not much later.

The room was silent except for their synchronised breaths and the sound of birds humming outside as the sun crashed through the windows, shining onto them.

When Adrien opened his eyes he came to the realization that they were no longer laying on opposite sides of his bed.

The bluenette had curled up next to him, her hand on his chest and her face buried in the crook of his neck, her lips lightly brushing his collarbone.

Her breathing was still soft and steady since she was still asleep but that didn't change the fact that it was flying across his skin with every breath she took.

With every one of those breaths making him feel tingly, his heart raced more. He felt a deep warmth in his heart, he desperately wanted to stay like this, forever.

Marinette opened her eyes as well, her breath hitching when she realized where she was. His hand was in her hair, holding onto her loosely as she could feel his heart beat underneath her fingertips.

Her hitched breath only furthered the sensation on his skin.

"Good morning, princess." His voice was still hoarse from waking up, injecting the already well known butterflies into her stomach again.

"Morning." She looked up at him as she smiled tiredly.

They stayed in this position for a few more seconds until they were interrupted by a loud ringing.

Marinette hurriedly got up and grabbed her phone, it was her mom again.

"Honey we forgot to tell you, can you please go pick up a cake topper at the Monet's?" she asked in her usual caring voice.

"Sure Maman, I'll be on it." After a few "I love you"s and goodbyes she hung up again.

The blue eyed girl explained the situation to Adrien, who was only half listening, still too sleep drunk.

The blond got up and went into the bathroom to change.

Marinette did so as well, only that she got dressed on the bed.

About five minutes later they were both done, Adrien re-entering the room, he saw Marinette still sitting on his bed with her back against the wall.

After a few more steps in her direction he sat down in front of her.

"Looking good." He said with a cocky smirk on his lips.

Marinette smiled distractedly as she looked up.