100k special

I want to thank every single one of you for getting me to 100k reads. I remember when I was excited about 150 reads. I love you sm, you make my day everyday ♡♡♡♡

TW: sexual content (light smut)

Yes I know I mentioned Chat Noir but it's just how he gets there and I do not want to hear the Plagg comments thank you. But let's stop chatting and get into the action...

!!!This chapter is set in the future!!!

The four friends were enjoying their best life. Bathing in the sun, eating ice cream, hanging out.

Laughter filled the air, jokes were made. Life was good given that they were all firmly coupled up.

Adrien couldn't help but stare at his girlfriend. Even months after they had started dating he still couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

Marinette looked over at him, noticing his stares.

"Do you like the view?" A huge smile was plastered across her lips. She had been in love with him for so long, she had lost all hope but yet here they were.

"I sure do, you're just too beautiful to be real." Adrien was grinning from ear to ear.

Marinette leaned over and softly kissed his cheek.

"Get a room." Alya yelled from a few feet away.

The two giggled, keeping eye contact.

A few minutes passed before Marinettes phone rang.

"Hey Papa." she was staring into the distance.

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec." she got up and hugged her best friend.

"Sorry but I need to go help my parents at the bakery."

"No worries, Nino and I should probably head home as well." Alya assured her friend.

The bluenette kissed her boyfriend goodbye but before she backed off again she leaned in close to his ear.

"My parents won't be home later tonight. They'll leave at 7. So why don't you-" she wiped his lower lip with her thumb "-pop over for a bit."

"I'll be sure to." His voice sounded throaty, his head flooded with memories of his previous visits.

The clock in Marinettes room read 6:45. She was eagerly waiting for her boyfriend to come over.

Fifteen minutes, she closely watched every minute passing.

The second the hand of the clock hit the twelve, she heard a loud thud on her roof.

She opened the door as Adrien, or rather Chat Noir, slowly walked towards her.

"I'm sensing you've been waiting for me." He smirked as he detransformed.

"Well yes, I have. Now shut up and kiss me already." She smiled as she pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt.

Her lips crashed against his, a burning sensation spreading through her entire body.

Her mind went numb, there was just one thing on her mind, him.

He pulled her closer in, his hands on her hips.

At this point they were stumbling through her room, almost knocking over a vase before he pushed her against the wall.

He tugged at her lower lip, sending electric shocks through her stomach.

The blond started to trace circles with his hand on her bare lower back.

She pulled him even closer, not getting enough.

Her heart was pounding heavily, her breath had stopped the second they started.

They pulled apart, foreheads leaning against each other, catching their breath.

"I want all of you. I want to feel you inside me," she held onto his face closely "deep inside me."

She was panting, her lips red and swollen, begging to be kissed once again.

Taken aback by her words and the view in front of him he kissed her again, shoving her against the wall once more.

A light moan escaped the back of her mouth.

Marinettes hands travelled to the back of his head, guiding his mouth to her neck.

Slowly his lips started to kiss the sensitive skin of her neck.

She felt like there was nothing but the two of them right now.

His kisses grew more open mouthed as his teeth started to graze her neck.

Her head seemed to be pulled back by some sort of unknown force as she let out multiple panting breaths.

She broke their contact by making his gaze land on her eyes again.

Taking over, she moved her hands under his shirt removing it.

The bluenette caressed the contours of his upper body.

Adrien ran his hands across her back as well removing her shirt.

His hands held tightly onto her waist as she jumped onto his hips.

He carried her towards her bed and softly laid her down.

The cold fabric felt nice on her bare back.

He started to kiss her neck again, travelling further down with every kiss.

He passed her collar bones, gently breaking her skin.

Butterflies flooded her stomach as the blue bruise already started to form.

He passed her breast, onto her stomach. He gently kissed her stomach, rattling sensation through her body.

Without a second thought she pressed his face further down.

His cold fingers made her shudder as he slowly unbuttoned her pants.

They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

The feeling in Marinettes stomach grew stronger with every passing second.

Her back arched as far as it possibly could as she desperately tried to bite back a moan.

She gasped as she couldn't hold it back any longer. Time seemed to slow down as she felt the pulsating feeling inside of her.

Her eyes rolled back, her vision fading into black as she dissolved into the pleasure.

Electric waves shot through her as she inhaled deeply before crying out in pleasure.

"Moan for heaven to hear, Princess." His voice breathless as well.

She was panting, unable to register any feeling than the boy on top of her, her sheets clasped in her hands.

Marinette pulled him closer once again, begging him to keep going.

"Don't worry, I won't stop until your shaking." His words deepened the passion in her as he went down on her again.

She dug her fingernails into the skin of his back, leaving red marks all over it, which only encouraged him to keep going.

Her screams grew louder and more desperate with every movement that he made.

The previous scene replayed over and over again until they were done. He layed down next to her, satisfied with the trembling mess he had turned her into.

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter!
~Jolina