the wedding

Taehyung's pov

Time skip to when he's getting ready for the wedding.

"Omg hunny you look so handsome in that out outfit..your like a mini version of me" my mother said while cooing at me

How taehyung looks:

Im joking😂😂

He looked like this

" mom I'm taller than you" i joked receiving a playful punch to the arm " i was talking about looks AND age" my mother said and huffed folding her arms " but it's sad to know who your getting married to" she said as tears formed in her eyes threat...

" mom I'm taller than you" i joked receiving a playful punch to the arm " i was talking about looks AND age" my mother said and huffed folding her arms " but it's sad to know who your getting married to" she said as tears formed in her eyes threatening to fall. " mom please don't cry seeing you cry just breaks my heart" i said as tears also formed in my eyes.

Taehyung's throughs

Even though i may seem to be okay with this wedding i really am panicking .  I didn't want to end up marrying someone i didn't know. I haven't even gotten to go to finish college..but then again i didn't even want to go to that college anymore.

Nobody's pov

As the two were in the dressing room with tears in their eyes they heard a knock and someone saying " are you ready yet? It's your time to come in Mr. Kim" "umm.. yes I'm coming" he said then looked at mother and said "lets go mom" to which she hesitantly nodded.

As the doors to the wedding hall opened taehyung stood there arm to arm with his mother cause there was no way he was gonna walk down the aisle with that man who calls himself a good father. While walking down the aisle tae slightly looked around just to realize nobody he knew was here there were only tough looking men and hookers in the seats. When we reached the end he stepped up the steps and his mother went and sat down in one of the front seats.

Taehyung'S POV

I looked at the person infront of me who i was going to marry just to realize he was hot asf like literally daddy material but im not gay so ignore i ever thought that but my mom said he was old how tf is this old?

How jungkook looked

Time skip to the vowels

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully husband"

"I do"

" And do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully husband"

I looked directly in his eye and hesitantly said "I~I do"

"You may now kiss the groom"

I wasn't sure if i should kiss him are not but he answered my question by pulling me into a short but sweet kiss. When we kissed the crowd started cheering and clapping.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm sick of following my dreams, man I'm just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later"-Mitch Hedberg