Chapter 1: New Enimies

(Robin's POV)
It was a normal Saturday morning. Starfire was chatting away, Beast Boy and Cyborg playing video games, and Raven reading her book. I was listening to Starfire, half in, half out. Something was distracting me today, but I don't know what. While in thought, the trouble alarm rang out, freezing us all. I leap to the computer to check the coordinates where the alarm triggered. Someone was breaking into a chemical lab. Not good. I turn around to the group to report the danger.
"Someone is trying to bust into a Chemical Lab. Titans, Go!" One by one, we shoot out of the room, without a trace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got the Lab, it was full of rubble. When we went through the halls, sparks from broken and split wires. I heard a small whimper from Starfire when we saw rooms dark with more wires sparking. Suddenly, we heard a small chuckle coming from the room to the right. We slowly opened a door, which fell off its hinges with a loud 'bang'. I entered first into the very damaged room. Rocks and debris lay everywhere. Sharp stone lay atop in angles. Soon we entered into a clearing. The only thing in the area was a large column and a figure sitting on top. Soon, dim lights turned on. We could see the figure clearly now. It was a girl, judging by her feminine structure. She had long hair that went past her back. She was facing away from us, so I could only see the back of her head. She finally chuckled again. "Well, well, well... Look who it is."
We all got ready in our battle stance. I notice her legs cross over and she slouched. "I thought it would be amazing, if I were take this," she pulls out a blue vile of chemicals, "Maybe?"
I felt my stomach burn. "We don't want to fight, just give us the vile and we'll let you go."
She sighs a deep sigh. "I would just love to just take this. But, no. I... have to... grind my heel into a worm. Lucky me, there are more worms this time that will put up a fight." She laughed this time, pitiful spits of hatred.
"Oh, y-you won't mind will you?" She said, hardly containing herself. Starfire's hands started to glow green and she launched a starblot at the girl. With a small flick of the girl's hand, a rock wall blocked Star's attack. Starfire gasped with shock, we were all taken aback. Who is this girl. She chuckled silently this time, almost to herself.
"Did you just... really... try to do that? Foolish girl, you know it's truly rude to try to strike some one down...." The girl jumps off the column, does a couple flips, and lands flawlessly, back still turned away from us. She slowly turned around, with her eyes closed, "With an unfair advantage." after she finished her sentence, she shot her eyes open. She was blind.