Chapter 20

Mileena's POV

AFTER THREE DAYS

“WHAT?!” The lads chorused, all of them are shocked at my news.

"I will quit being your stylist, i guess i'll find a new job in Manchester but I'll still keep in touch and hang out here whenever i'm free and we're still bestfriend right?" i said, they all nodded expect for one. He was frowning and his expression strongly disagree to my decision.Harry,

Then Harry stood up from the couch and walked to the balcony of their flat. I follow him.

As I stepped at the balcony, Harry turned around, he’s frowning.

“why? Why are you leaving me?” I looked at the ground and sighed thinking on what to answer “You know I can’t live without you. I need you”

“Harry I'm not leaving you, we can still see each other sometimes.” I said and hugged him.

"Your not gonna work with us anymore?" he asked, i just looked at the ground not wanting to say my answer because it hurts. "Mile... We already got a tour in US next week!!" he exclaimed.

i took a deep breath and spoke "Harry trust me, we can make this relationship work"

"But the fucking distance!!" he exclaimed again.

"We'll communicate every time. i'll always find time to talk to you" i said and then he walked towards me and hugged me tight. i hugged back "We can do this" i assure him.

- - - - - - - - -

DAY BEFORE THE US TOUR

"Gemma !! Anne !!" i shouted and waved at them as soon as i stepped out of Harry car. We walked towards each other and hug. 

We decided to stay at Cheshire on the last day before going to US, on the past days i stayed in the boys' flat, having our last moments with each other. Even Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie are there.

"Oh Darling! I missed you" Anne said 

"I missed the both of you too" i squealed.

"Wow Mile, the last time you visited here, you and Harry are just friends huh? And you look gorgeous by the way" Gemme said.

"Ha! i don't even know how this happened.. You look gorgeous too!" i said.

The moment with Anne and Gemma was interrupted by Harry clearing his throat.

"Oh my Baby Boy !!" Anne said and hugged his son, Gemma and I laughed. "Let's go inside, i'm baking cake, chocolate! Your favorite" She said to me. and i cheered.

I tugged Harry's hand "Let's go Baby boy !!" i teased and walked inside the house.

"Ahhh! I missed being here" i said as i collapsed at the couch along with Harry, his arm placed across my shoulder. Then Gemma walked towards us and sat beside me.

"We have a lot of catching up to do, and you need to teach me more on styling hair and applying make-up, you know i'm not so good at it:" She squealed. and so did i.

Harry cocked his head at us. "Go away Harry shooo" Gemma shooed his brother and i started to laugh.  Harry pouted his lips then i kissed it "Come on Harry let me have time with your sis" i said and gave him a wink.