Chapter 10

How good am i in hiding my true feelings for Harry?

They never noticed how much love is inside me for Harry. I always acted as a bestfriend but in my eyes. He is never a bestfriend to me. He is the guy that i'm falling in love with each day that we're together.

It's been over a year since the first time he made my heart skips a beat.

----FLASHBACK----

"Mileena!!!" Robert exclaimed from the phone.

"Hey uncle Rob" 

"no need to call me 'uncle' . you can just call me Rob."

"ok. how are you?"

"I'm good. by the way i got a job offer for you"

"Really? what is it?"

"You see i work here on x-factor, and Simon is mentoring a boyband. they need a stylist, so i guess you can have the job. what do you think?"

"yey that will be great. so when will i start and meet them?"

"Tomorrow. be here at the studio at 8 in the morning"

"okie dokie"

i was totally excited. Finally! i got a new job After 8 months of having no job and just depending on my parents....

i resigned on my old job as a hair stylist on a salon because i got so depressed with my ex-boyfriend.. there's just a lot of memories of him in that place. it's where we met, where we always hang out, its where he did sweet things to me. but then, there's no perfect relationship in reality...Not everyone got their happy endings... not all relationship last forever... The person that i loved the most, who i never thought that would betray me is the one who hurts me the most.

i sacrificed everything. . . .

i moved out our house to be with him. . . .

i can't believe i chose him over my family. . . .

i guess that how love works.

but yeah, i moved out of our house. I lived with Pier in London for a year and a half until i knew that he was cheating on me.

i promised to myself that i would never love again. so i won't get hurt ever again.

~

this was the day i will meet Robert and the people i will be working with.

"Hey Rob" i greeted him as i saw him in the entrance of the studio. damn, this studio is massive.

"Mileena, c'mon i'll introduce you to the boys" he said as he motion me to follow him. We entered a room where 5 teenage lads are sitting on a couch doing their own stuff.

The one with the black hair is in front of the mirror checking out on himself, he's like admiring his own face but hey if i have a face like that i would have a crush on myslef too.

The one wearing a striped t-shirt is talking to somebody in his phone, He's smiling and i can tell that his smile is really cute.

The guy wearing a plaid shirt is i think talking to someone on his laptop. "Zayn! Say hi to them!" says the guy wearing plaid shirt. while the guy with black hair which i guess his name is 'Zayn' waved and say Hi to the laptop. 

The guy with blonde hair is in the couch eating some chips, he really looks busy with it.

But what really caught my attention is the guy with curly hair. I've never seen a guy that looks really good with curly hair. He's gorgeous, flawless and really fit. He smiled as he looked at his phone and i saw those cute deep dimples on his cheek. . . . .