Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]

-

Twitter:

@OnlyLove1D: @HeyVisconde @Harry_Styles Milarry? is fake ok, fake dating for Caroline? we still hate her and now we hate Mileena.

@AmyStyles: @HeyVisconde fuck off bitch. go die!

@WeLuv_1D: @HeyVisconde you're gorgeous. don't mind the haters.

@Quiff_Curls: @HeyVisconde Leave @Harry_Styles alone! you can die now.

@TommoCarrots: @HeyVisconde stop pretending that you date @Harry_Styles. you're a whore.

@Nialleresh: @HeyVisconde dating @Harry_Styles won't make you famous. fame whore bitch.

@1DUpdating_: Apparently, @Harry_Styles and @HeyVisconde are fake dating...

@Caroline_flack1: Enjoying a good time with him? bitch.

-

My eyes went wide. but i kept it normal. til my eyes was getting filled with tears. i simply wipe it off, it just hurts me a lot. ---Being judged by the people you don't even know. being called with such hurtful words... it just hurts me.

why did i even got in this mess?

Louis was right. I'll get lots of hate.

"are you ok?" Harry, who's sitting next to me, asked with a serious/concern face.

My steady gaze from outside the car was cut by Harry. i wipe my eyes again to hide the tears.

"yep I'm ok." i said and gave showed a fake smile.

Harry doesn't seem to agree. "seriously, what's wrong? y'know you can always tell me."

I quickly looked at my phone and looked back at the window of the car. i pursed my lips then Harry's hand gently touched my chin making me look at him. "Tell me what's wrong please" he begged. His eyes full of concern, he looked deeply in my brown eyes as i stare at his green eyes.

the tears started to fill my eyes, Harry noticed it he suddenly hugged me...tight.

i feel safe at that moment.

"telling other people your problems will lessen the pain" He whispered in my ear. His warm breath touched my ear sending shivers into my spine.i hugged him tight for a couple of seconds then let go.

I handed him my phone. He get it and observed the screen.

"What? this is bullshit" Those are the words that first came out from his mouth. His face was frowning.

"Watch your words, Styles!" Liam being the Daddy Direction scolded.

"Sorry..." He said then continued "But Mile.. don't mind them. Not everybody hates you..."

"But it seems like" i answered

"No.. we're still here y'know. Important thing is see the people who love you, not the people who hates you" Harry said as he pulled me into a hug again.

"Thank you" i whispered into his ear. He kissed my cheek. and i lay my head on the crook of his neck and fell asleep.

------

"We're here !!" Paul exclaimed in excitement.

you may not see Paul like this always but he's a cool guy. He's like our uncle besides Uncle Simon. Paul often hang-out with us. act like teenagers too. i told you... he's cool

"HAHAHA very excited Paul" i said as i laughed on how Paul heavily breathe in the fresh air in this beach.

"There's Rob!" Niall said as he pointed to a cabin.