Chapter 18

Mileena’s POV

“Good morning babe” I was awake by a sexy morning voice as he wrapped his arms around my torso and kissed my cheek.

I looked at him and my eyes met his beautiful green eyes and a wide grin on his face. “Good morning to you too”

“How’s your sleep?” he asked cheekily.

“Well after what we did last night…I feel tired” I said as I let out my morning yawn and stretched my arms and legs.

“You love it though” he said and I stuck my tongue out to him. I got up from bed and walked to the bathroom and decided to take a short shower. 

I heard Harry got up from bed and left the room. 

We got a one week holiday. No Work. No promotions. No attending of events. Just doing stuffs that we want and having fun. So we took the first day of the holiday to have time for the both of us. We still haven’t got our own sweet time since the day we were officially dating.

After a good 10 minutes shower. I walked out of the bathroom and wear the shirt that Harry gave to me when we were in Australia; it has a print in front of it that says ‘Hipstah Please’ .and a pair of denim shorts. Then I walked to the kitchen to have breakfast and as usual Harry prepared the breakfast because he’s a better cook than me.

“ohhh pancakes” I said as I took a peek from behind his shoulder as he is focusing on cooking the pancake.

He was already finished in the last one and took a plate of pancakes that is placed above the refrigerator. 

“And this pancake is for my love” he said as he placed the plate on my side of the table. “Pancakes with chocolate chips for m’lady “

“why thank you Sir” I said making my accent really deep just like his.

Harry sat and we both ate the pancakes that he made. I reached for the pancake syrup and pour it on my pancake.

“Don’t put too many!” Harry hissed 

“What? I want it really sweet” I answered.

“You’ll get extra hyper again later” I just shrugged and he let out a sigh. 

Harry handed me a fork with a slice of his pancake in it “Here taste mine” he said. I just shook my head. “Come on” I finally gave in and leaned myself to eat the pancake but Harry wiped the pancake on my cheek which is very sticky because of the pancake syrup.

“Harry!” I hissed and giggle. I was about to grab a napkin but Harry beat me to it.

“Let me wipe it” he said as he stands from his seat and walked to me. He leaned his face to mine with the napkin until I felt a wet spongy something touched my cheek.

“Ewww Harry you disgusting bastard!” I complained as I quickly wiped my cheek with my hand knowing that I don’t have a choice but to use it.

Harry was just laughing with his head thrown back while clutching his stomach from laughing so hard. He gets so childish sometimes but I love it.

He ran and I chased him all around my flat. I realized that there’s no way I can catch him, he’s fast and I’m not a very athletic woman but I am wise. I pretend that I tripped on something and acted hurt. He noticed me and ran back to me; he kneeled down to check on me

“Are you Alr—“ he wasn’t able to finished his question when I flip him and he is now under me as I sat on his thigh and he is already laying on the floor. Being his long time best friend, I already know where is his most ticklish part of the body.