21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms

Start from the beginning

"But I don't believe how come, you never saw him before? huh?" He asked while increasing his force and motion of the Thumb. My whole concentration was pinned to the sensation happening below my ear, I was not able to reply to anything. He was trying to do some spell over me that somehow working, making me lost in his control.

My head falls back a little with the slightly opened lips as he waved his thumb backward sending strange and new sensations. He smiled a little and I felt weak in my knees. How was he doing that?

His hold on my waist tightened making me feel his rough hand against the bare skin of my waist. His hand was warm yet making me feel cold. The metals of his rings were cold against my skin somehow making me feel warm. 

"Tell me, Princess, What are you hiding? Are you trying to over-smart me?" He said while controlling me just under his thumb. I wonder how he was doing that and what kind of aura he keeps. I was feeling so small in her grip and words were nowhere to be formed. His rough hands were purely witched as he was doing some black magic below my ears. 

I couldn't take the sensations anymore, he increased the pressure on his thumb while waving his thumb backward below my ear touching the earring along with the earlobe with the tip of my thumb making me hiss in sensations and close my eyes. 

His words brought me back to my senses and I opened my eyes looking into his deep eyes. "Tell me, Why you agreed to that wedding. How came, you never saw him? " His words were calm and low difficult for me believe that he was talking to me but still so domination not even letting me answer anything. 

"Prince..." I said when he stroked his thumb once again. "I nev... I never saw him. I was engaged to his dagger and I hate you that's why I agreed for the wedding" I managed to say that leads him to tighten his grip. 

"You... You are hurting me now" I said when his rock-strong arms were making me difficult to breathe. 

"I saved you from him," he said loosening his grip a little with a soft tone still sending sensations with his thumb. He was stroking the skin lightly and roughly a little to make me lost in his control. 

But I couldn't deny the fact that he was really good in spell and somehow I got to know why his aura was so dominant and powerful.

He was too much to deny and ignore.

"I saved you from him and you are mine now, all and all," He said with the same roaring yet calm voice, I couldn't help but nod because our faces were so close and he was controlling the hell of me. I was afraid as if I say something, and he would do something that I didn't want. 

I came back to sense as he stopped stroking his thumb below my ear but only to move his to my hair bun. I looked into his eyes feeling uncomfortable a little. What was he doing? 

I lowered my gaze instantly as he leaned a little only pull the hairpin out of my bun leaving my hair open and fell to my hips. My breathing raced a little more and I tried to look here and there but not him. His arm was still keeping me close to his bare chest.

Somehow I realized that I made a poor decision of coming here this late at night.

collecting my strength that was impossible to collect in the midnight, in his chamber where the light was extremely dim, he was standing half-naked and so close to me, His steel grip around my waist and he just finished the session of sensations telling me he was the one in control here, I tried to speak. "What...what are you doing Prince?"

He loosened his grip and I took a few steps away from him and hurriedly I said. "I should go now"

I started walking away but stopped on my feet as he said "Ohh, Scared Princess"